Step 1

I look out the window as Jimin pulls up to the small but nice building.' JJ Law Firm' It read in yellow bold letters, I turn and look at Jimin. "Are you sure this is okay?" I ask. He frowns and tilts his head looking at me seriously.

"Yes Jungkook. She's the best lawyer. I've looked her up, she's never lost. Not even once. And she gladly took your case, so come on. You've got to make a great first impression. Come on now." He says getting out of the car not letting me answer. I mean, I didn't have much to argue with. He was helping, a true friend. I get out of the car, and follow him into the small building. A gust of the heater hits my face, warming my cold cheeks.

"Annyeong. How may I help you today?" The girl at the front desk asks as she stares at her computer. "We're here to see Ms. Jung?" Jimin answers in a question as if unsure.

The young woman's eyes avert to us, they widen. "Yah!!! Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook!!!" She screams. I frown. Great. A door behind the desk opens. "Please come in, I figured it was you two." She says, I don't get a full glimpse of her face but I walk into her office away from the crazy lady at the front desk. It was much better than being in that room with that woman. She closes the door behind up. She bows to us and we bow back.

"Please sit." She offers, and we gladly sit on the long couch she had. She sits in the love seat in front of us. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Jung." Jimin says. I sit there quietly, I've got nothing to say. I can't really think of something to say. "Ms.." She corrects. "Huh?" Is all that leaves my lips, their eyes avert to me.

"Mrs. Is for a woman who has a spouse. In which I do not, so its Ms. But its fine. You'd be surprised with how many people have said the same thing." She pauses.

"She's pretty isn't she?" I almost crap myself. Jimin and Ms. Jung look at me odd as I just in my seat. "Jungkook are you okay? You've been quite jumpy the past few weeks.." He pauses and looks at the woman that sits in front of us. "He lost his wife two weeks ago.." Jimin tells her. I look around the room and see Abby staring at this woman, straight in the face.

"Oh.. Yes. I know. I've done my research.." She says crossing her leg over the other and picking up the clip board that sits on the small coffee table next to her. "I'm sorry for your loss." She tells me as she looks straight into my eyes. I've heard it a million times, but the way she said it made me feel something different. "She's pretty isn't she?" Abby asks as she tilts her head and looks at me. "Shut up. Shut up." I whisper.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Mr. Jeon.. I didn't know you were bad with simpathy... But I get it, you must hear it a lot." Ms. Jung says. I slap my forehead and shake my head. "No.. I'm sorry that wasn't to you.. I was.." I look up and Abby is gone, I gulp. "Forget it.. Thank you.. For your condolences." I tell her. Her face softens. "Its fine.." She says looking down at the clip board in her lap and writes down something.

She claps her hands together. "Okay Mr. Jeon. My goal for you is to be proven innocent, to bring you to justice." She says. I nod slightly. "You are.. Innocent.. Right?" She asks. My eyebrows knit. "Of course I am." I say. She leans back in her chair. "You see Mr. Jeon.. There's been times that I've worked for people who weren't really innocent.. So tell me the truth." She says. I put my right hand up without her even asking.

"I Jeon Jungkook am innocent in every way possible." I say. She looks at me surprised. "Do you really think that my friend is guilty? You know who he is right?" Jimin asks. She looks at him and chuckles. "Of course I know who both of you are.. What? You think I've lived under a rock all my life?" She takes a glance at me then back at Jimin.

"Its not that I don't believe him, which I do. Its that, for some reason for some clients its harder to admit." She hands over the clipboard to me. "This is a document for you to read and sign, how to be proven innocent and how to correctly act in the court room." She says. I take it.