.54

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Tuesday October 6th 2015
Toronto, Canada.

"Jahron can you just go?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Why you so mad?" He asks.

"The fuck you think?" I say.

"Ion think it's that deep"

"Okay get the fuck up out my office" I say.

"Nah talk to me"

"If you obviously can't see things from my perspective ain't no point talking to you so leave" I say looking up and glaring at him.

"Aight" he gets up, walking to the door. He walks out and I sigh. It's almost time for me to pick up Keem from the airport as well. He's going on tour with Wiz Khalifa and I haven't seen much of him so he came to visit. I grab my purse, putting in the file which I need to have finished by Monday. I leave my office, locking the door behind me. I walk past the few desks which are on the way and stop at Liam's.

"I want that file on my desk by tomorrow morning" I say to Liam.

"The entire thing?" He says with a shocked expression on his face.

"Yes the entire thing"

"That's like three days work Kita. You gave it to me this morning"

"And you gave me a hard time. Tomorrow morning" I say before walking away. I hear a patter of heels behind me and the person catches up to me.

"Can I help him?" Jody asks.

"No you can't" I say. "And don't try it. I know what your work is like" I say looking at her.

"Are you and Jahron ok-" she begins.

"There's no me and Jahron" I say.

"I just assu-"

"You made an incorrect assumption. All I do is my job" I say stopping and facing her.

"I'm sorry" she says.

"Okay" I turn and continue walking.

**

I stand at the station, patiently waiting for Keem to appear. And of course there he is, dressed like a casual fashion killa. He approaches me and greets me in a hug.

"Awww Cakes man" he says hugging me tight, picking me up off the ground.

"Hi Keem" I say as I hug him back. He sets me down and I walk beside him to my car. I press the button so that the boot opens and the security who accompanied him, put his bags in the back. I get into the drivers seat and buckle up. Once he's in, he grabs the aux cord, playing his music.

"I ordered noodles from salad King when your plane arrived. Why was it delayed?"

"I dunno but you got the ones I like?"

"You so unoriginal though. They're the ones I like"

"Nah Cakes. They're mine" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Keem"

"You don't seem excited to see me..." He states.

"I am excited, just on the inside"'I say with a shrug.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"You're such an angry person. It's best you don't know why I'm not in a good mood" I say.

"What he do?"

"You can't leave my side for the entire time you're here"

".... Alright. You got my word, I won't" he says.