.07

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Thursday January 16th 2013
Toronto, Canada.

I make my way out of the airport. My flight was delayed from the layover in London so I'm running behind time. I was supposed to land around 5am here but it's now 12pm.

I see her black BMW pull up at the pick up area and walk to it. I chuck my suitcases into the trunk of the car before getting in. I lean over giving her a big hug.

"Liyah you ain't got a clue bout how much I love you right now" I say

"You should love me. I gave up my morning numbers" she's an accountant at a huge firm. She's one of the girls in my squad.

"Thank you for picking me up"

"Ain't no problem but we gotta get through Toronto traffic to get you to work"

"Do I smell? I smell. I need to take a shower first"

"Yea you do boo but you taking me away from my numbers" I roll my eyes.

"All you gotta do is drop me off at my house"

"On the other side of Toronto" she says.

"Only a lil"

"Then drive back to Toronto to go to work."

"You go to work with that much makeup on?"

"Umm yea. I look fleek"

"Umm it's just work. You sit behind a desk all day bihh"

"You just jealous cause my eyeliner poppin"

"Whatever hoe"

"Oh and I'm not letting you drive home. You're tired. You shouldn't be going to work"

"I have a tour to finish planning so..." I say, trailing off.

"Come on now you're like the A1 multi tasker. You can do it all tomorrow"

"If I sleep today, I may never wake up" the 6 hour difference is a killer so I'm not planning on sleeping until tonight.

"How was SA?" She asks.

"It was beautiful as always. You should come with me one time. All of you should"

"You know we wanna come but it's unfair on Cee. That girl can barely get any time off" she's an intern surgeon so she's always working.

"When she gets time off, she's coming with us. We'll all go. I saw Nathi and Cassper whilst I was there."

"How's their music going?"

"Nathi's album is amazing but he's not getting recognized for it. So I'm finna ask my aunt to slide it in. And Cassper man. You know his music popping now. I'm just glad I caught him in SA. He's usually in America since he got his record deal"