.42

~~ Nakita T. Ncube ~~
Saturday April 18th 2015
Toronto, Canada.

I wake up around 9am in the morning. Jahron is still fast asleep so I slowly step out of bed.

I jump in the shower before brushing my teeth. It takes me the usual half an hour to do my makeup. I walk back into my bedroom and he's still asleep.

I pick out a long sleeved shirt for me to wear and jeans. Once I'm done getting dressed, I go downstairs so I can cook some breakfast for my boys.

Of course I make mushrooms which JJ loves

Of course I make mushrooms which JJ loves. My phone rings whilst I'm frying my bacon.

"Hey Dee" I say as I answer the phone.

"Hey Kita. You busy?" Delilah says.

"No I'm just cooking. What's up?" I put the phone on speaker so I don't have to hold it.

"I had a fight with Taz" she says.

"What did you fight about?"

"He wants me to move in with him Kita."

"What's the problem?"

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to move in with him" she says.

"You've talked about wanting the next step for ages and now he's making a step. What's up forreal?" She sighs on the other end of the phone.

"I'm afraid that if I move in with him, he'll have little habits that'll make me not want him anymore but Kita..."

"You're in love. And you don't wanna fall out of love either"

"Exactly. I don't know what to do"

"When did y'all fight?"

"Last night and he just left. He was mad pissed at me."

"Give him time yo. You and Taz are perfect together. You ain't gotta worry trust me. I think you should move in with him"

"You do?"

"I do. Then you'll know everything about him. It's that cute lil shit that you love about him. You'll get to know him better. Think about that"

"Okay I'll wait for him to come back and I'll say yes"

"Now wipe your face babe. Crying ain't good for you. That's why I never do it"