☼ | twelve.

Chloe; chapter eleven; first dates.
warning this is cliche and short asf

"Damn it! Ow!" I cursed myself as I brushed my eyelashes with mascara. Clara stood behind me,"Chloeeee.." She whined.

"What!" I shouted, messing up some of my makeup. "I don't like this Lucas boy, what about Maddie? Why don't you go on a date with her instead?"She pouted, crossing her arms. She seemed disappointed.

"Because, I like Lucas not maddie now shut up and mind your own business." I shot back at her which caused her to whine her way out of my room. After that, I brushed my lashes with my mini comb and patted my fly away, so it wouldn't show when I was with Lucas.

"Ugh!" I heard Clara yell from outside my room.

I slammed the door and continued with my makeup.

After I was done I finally headed down the stairs, my mom was waiting for me downstairs.

"You look beautiful- who is it?" My mom said in a mischievous voice tone. "A friend." I muttered and exited the house.

I sat down on my porch and waited for Lucas to pick me up and sweep me off my feet. Luckily, it wasn't long before a nice white car pulled up and picked me up.

"You look-" Lucas started with his eyes wide, he looked quite nice himself too but I didn't let him finish.

"I know, thanks." I said and sat myself next to him. "Where are we going?" I quickly questioned him. I was never one for surprise dates, considering I'd never even been on one.

"It's a surprise, Lukasiak."

His saying made me a bit less comfortable, it reminded me of Maddie but I quickly shook it off.

x

"What is this place?" I muttered as his stiff hand was over my eyes. I could smell the nature which meant we were most likely outside.

In only a few minutes, he removed his hand from my face. "A late night, picnic!" I squealed.

"Yup." Lucas smiled. "How cliche but adorable." I implied as he carried a basket and quilt.

He set it gracefully on the grass, just at the spot where the view was most beautiful. We both sat down.

"Beautiful spot for a beautiful girl." He told me.

I chuckled at his little rhyme. "Cliche rhymes for a cliche guy." I joked and nudged him in the shoulder.

We spent the rest of the time eating in the fruit basket.

It was honestly amazing and afterwards we stared at the stares. "It's beautiful." Lucas slurped.

"I know right, this is amazing Lucas."I grinned and stared at him and then back up at the sky.

It felt like we had spent forever gazing at the beautiful place but unfortunately we had to leave. "My mom wants me home by ten." I told him and frowned. "It's 9:30. We got time." Lucas smirked at me and I giggled.

The wind flew lightly over us, the breeze hitting us both and my hair flowing in different directions.

I looked down,"Tonight was really great." I tucked a hair behind my ear.

"Yah it was." Lucas smiled at me and leaned forward, only to stop when he was a few inches away from my face.

"Mhmm.."I trailed off, him leaning closer to me.

This was it.
What every girl has practically been dreaming about since they were basically six.

Before, I got the chance to lean in, I cracked. I couldn't do this, we'd only known each other for like four weeks. I liked him but this isn't right.

"What time is it?" I turned my face away and looked down at my phone.

"Crap! We need to go, I'm gonna be in so much trouble!" I lied and shot up even though it was only 9:35 but I still tried avoiding him.

Soon we were heading back to his car.

x

"Thanks a lot for tonight." I said as we pulled up around my house. "Anytime Lukasiak." He said.

"Bye!" I waved goodbye as I exited his car and into my household.

I rushed up the stairs and barged into my room without saying hello to anybody. "Ahh." I groaned and lay on my bed.

"Nice job, Lukasiak."

✧✧✧
FIRST cliche clucas date I'm this is so bad
yuck