☼ | eleven.

chapter ten; shopping; chloe's pov.

I waltzed happily across the halls, I absolutely could not wait for shopping. I finally caught up to Kalani as she walked with Kendall.

I quickly explained my situation and to my shock, they didn't budge. Instead, Kendall offered to help me find the perfect outfit along with Lani.

"Thanks guys." I grinned and nudged them both in the shoulder, jokingly. "Why didn't you ask Maddie?"Kendall blurted.

"We're kind of.. tense." I spat back, trying to make the conversation less awkward. "Ugh, I understand you. She can be such a buzz sometimes." Kalani agreed.

We walked out the building and into Kalani's car. We put on our favorite song, and began to sing along: all three of us.

x

"We're here!" Kendall squealed as as exited the car. I plugged my ears sarcastically and followed the girls into the crowded mall. The mall never was this crowded, but I had to get used to it.

We walked into so many different stores but none caught my eye. Until, we walked into one dress shop and I spotted a beautiful turquoise and purple mixed dress.

It was a beautiful floral and it was to knee length which was perfect for me, considering that I had pretty short legs.

I bought it and we went shopping for earrings and make up.

x

After we were done, we grabbed a bite at wetsels pretsels. I took some to go, and soon I was calling my mother and telling her what was happening and how my day went.

Kendall suggested that we left, considering the mall was half empty by now and was close to closing time. We all agreed and exited the mall and went back into lani's car.

✧✧✧
hey im triggered asf BC this stupid ass fucking gif
won't load im ugh KMS

tear in my heart » dm जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें