Starlight Reviews: What's Hot

December Edition, 2013.

© l_unaMagazine

Starlight Reviews | What's Hot

Mr. Popular and I, by thefreakoffreaks

Review by: CookieObession

~*~

Beware Spoilers.

This is one of the most interesting, hilarious and most thought out books. Mr. Popular and I. This book is one of the most talked about, reviewed and favorited books on Wattpad, written by thefreakoffreaks (Indie).

It's about a tragic accident of their house being attacked by termites turning good, Lea Wilson the daddy's girl, unpopular, outsider get's to stay in the rich, notorious, bad boy's house, River Parker. It was love and hate every split second, Lea's cocky remarks were hilarious but while Lea stays in Bad Boy Parker's house she unlocks one of the most sad secrets of River Parker.

I love the elevator scene, where they were having a tiny argument and they started having a little make out session (Which was hot) and then 'Ding' the elevator stops River and Lea. River flings himself backwards and onto the other side of the elevator as the doctor and nurse walks in and they were oblivious too what had just happened.

The grammar, spelling and punctuation was perfect and very well written. It is a mix between, Humor, Teen Fiction, Romance and Drama. Although it had a few minor mistakes I would give it a 7.7/10 for the plot, it's sort of original with the termites and a bit of the plot but bad boy and good girl is a bit over used in the wattpad community. Although for over all 8.9/10, it's edited which is great, though it's a bit stereotyped and cliché. It's a great read.