"Justin why did you tell her you're her daddy is she your daughter?" Asked jazzy. I nodded "yes but we have to keep this a secret for now okay." I said looking at both her and Jaxon making them nod. "Can I hug her Jay?" Jaxon said blushing a little "sure buddy come sit next to me you won't drop her" I handed Emory to Jaxon carefully. Once he had her in his arms he smiled down at her "what's her name" jazzy whispered while touching her arm. "Emory" I smiled at the sight of them with her "wow that's very pretty" jazzy said turning her attention back to her. I didn't know what I was gonna do with her but all I knew what that I would make her the happiest baby in this planet I would make sure she grew up loved and thought well of her mother. I checked the little biggie she had put next to the seat to see a little book which I had to read every night at her bedtime and a little paddington teddy bear apparently it was her favorite toy and a little blanket. I was going to tell my mom if she could help me decorate her room and help me get all the things a baby needs.

"Hey Justin" Scooter said walking in. I sighed shit is about to go down and I'm not in the mood to be yelled at. I took Emory from Jaxon's arms and held her protectively . "Who's that?" Scooter asked. No one now shut up and leave me alone. "She's so cute what's her name?" He said getting closer to get a better look of her face. At least he likes her maybe he won't get that mad. I mentally laughed at my own thoughts he likes her now but wait till he finds out he's going to try and make me give her to an orphanage.

"Her names Emory she's Jay's daughter" Jaxon said making Scooter's eyes nearly pop out of their sockets. God Jaxon why!? now I'm gonna have a long ass lecture and that's the last thing needed right now.

"I'm sorry what?" Scooter asked. "He said it's his daughter" jazzy said ,oh my gosh why freaking can't you guys just shut the hell up. Scooter looked at my mom and she only smiled sympathetically at me and turned back to the television. Come on someone has to help me.

"Seriously this is a joke right!?" Scooter said raising his voice. Emory began to cry I guess Scooter scared her "calm down dude let me explain and your scaring her" I said in the calmest voice I could use. "I could give two shits if I'm scaring her or not! and explain what! that you were stupid enough to fuck one of your sluts without using a damn condom!!" He scoffed "I'm sure you have lots of good reasons she's your fucking child go on and explain!!"

"She wasn't a slut and it wasn't her fault and it wasn't mine we were both drunk out of our minds we and it was just the spur of the moment Scooter we were drunk how the hell were we supposed to remember to use a condom" I said gritted through my teeth but then relaxed once I looked at Emory. Scooters face went from one shade of red to another in an instant "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CALM!" He shouted making Emory cry louder and Jaxon and Jazmyn flinch.

"Because there's children in the room and I don't wanna scare my daughter more than you already have now calm the hell down take a seat we're not touching the subject until she falls asleep." I smile sarcastically. He sat down his face probably more red than the darker red as he looked at me and Emory.

After a while of silence Jaxon spoke up "Umm Justin what's a condom?" He asked innocently. My, mom, and Scooter burst into laughter. "It's something YOUR to little to know Jax"
"what about me can I know?" jazzy said pouting I chuckled "no jazzy now end of the subject." I said putting on a serious face although my attempt failed when smile made its way to my face.

You could sense the tension and I knew by the time she fell asleep Scooter would probably be enraged. I decided to mess with him so I started talking to Emory who looked like she was about to cry again. "SHH princess daddy's here." I said rocking her. She calmed down after a while and I continued talking to her. "Aren't you a cutie who's the most beautiful girl the world hmm who is baby." I said tickling her causing her to giggle.