16

Dean was getting closer to finding out about Alex and Gabe. She didn't care. She wouldnt let him hurt Gabe. He was sitting on the couch watching a horror movie and Alex was laying down with her head in his lap. Sam was sitting under her feet and Dean was sitting on the floor in front of her, since no legs would be there. She was eating her candy and listening to the movie while Gabe played with her hair.

Dean turns back to ask her something but he sees her trying to make Gabe eat a tootsie roll. He rolls his eyes but let's her pop it in his mouth. She smiles quietly and eats one herself. Dean stares at the tv but isnt watching it. Alex loved tootsie rolls. They were her favorite. She kept them in a different hiding spot in case Gabe found the rest of it. She didn't share them with anyone. Anyone. This could only confirm what he already suspected.

Alex suddenly lays a hand on his shoulder and leans towards him.

"Don't worry, you're still my favorite." She whispers, like she knew the exact moment he found out

Dean rubs his face, tired all of a sudden. The movie end only 7 minutes later so he goes to bed. They were leaving for a hunt tomorrow. Sam believed it was a witch but Dean hoped not. They just finished one a little while ago and he hated witches.

Alex looks at Gabe, which freaks him out just the slightest.

"You should watch your back for a few days. Dean knows."

"Yea no... that's... fantastic." Gabe mutters

"Come on." She gets off his lap and pulls him to her bedroom

"What are you-" Gabe starts

"Get your head out of the gutter. I wanna cuddle. I'm tired." She shakes her head but smiles nonetheless

Gabe nods. He was just surprised is all. But he went with her anyway. They'd been together for maybe 3 months so far. The vampire scare was just 2 weeks ago and Alex managed to get herself arrested 4 days ago. Tomorrow something was gonna happen because Alex always managed to find trouble.

~~~

All Dean could hear was a screaming child. He covered his ears the best he could but she wouldn't stop. Eventually Gabe slapped a hand over her mouth. She giggled but quieted.

"What the hell are we gonna do now?" San groans

Dean looks at Alex, sitting on Gabe's lap, with his hand still over her mouth.

"I'll tell you what's gonna happen. We find that witch, make her change Lex back, and then we kill her." Dean all but yells

He was a bit angry. Alex had been changed into her 5 year old self, all because she took it upon herself to distract the bitch. He felt a little guilty which only made him angrier. He leaves, slamming the door shut. Alex starts crying and since Dean was the maternal one, neither could make her stop.

Dean walks back in after a moment, picks up baby Lex, and walks back out closing the door softer this time

"I guess he learned a lot trying to raise you huh?" Gabe says

"Trying? What's that supposed to mean?" Sam looks at the angel

"Well from what I understand, you weren't exactly the kind to listen to direction." Gabe shrugs

Sam stays silent. He wasn't exactly easy to take care of and he knew it. He was a self centered little kid but Dean didn't have time to pay him all the attention because Alex was only an infant. John was always gone too. He rubs his face and hops on his computer to track the witch.