Chapter 7

Alex pushes off the doorframe and tackles the demon. She punches her hard in the face a few times before the demon kicks her off and into the kitchen. Gabe pulls his feet back so he doesn't trip Alex. Demon swings the knife she was sharpening at her. Not knowing she had the blade it cuts across her arm.

"Now that's just cheating."

The blade comes near her neck and she leans back and it's a clean miss. She kicks and hits the demon straight in the chest. She staggers but swings the blade towards her legs. Alex steps back and avoids the blade but hits the counter.

The demon smiles and stabs at her waist. Alex grabs a salt container and throws some at the demon. She screeches and staggers back but the blade is buried in Alexs side. She doesn't seem to notice and starts filling the demons mouth with salt and changing a Latin exorcism. At the end she lets go of the demons mouth and she smokes out and back to hell.

"Well that was tiring. Hold on Gabe." She takes the knife out of her side and cuts Gabe free.

She holds her side tightly but is losing blood.

"Ahh fuck." She mumbles before having to lean on Gabe who holds her up.

"Shit Alex we gotta get you patched up." He says quickly

"No shit Sherlock."

"Fuck you Watson." Gabe replies

She smiles for a moment before the door is practically thrown off its hinges. Sam and Dean push through with guns.

"You're late." Alex says

"Oh shit." Dean says

"Well how about we get me fixed up instead of talking about it."

Alex leans against the wall and sits down on the floor. She feels weak and starts to loose her grip on her wound when she feels stronger hands helping her.

"I got you Sugar." Gabe says quietly

She leans her head back against the wall and focuses on staying awake. The wound was deep but the pain was mostly where the blade had peirced the surface so it didn't hit anything vital. Sam quickly found the things he needed and started stitching up her side. After it was sewn shut he put gauze over it and and ACE bandage around her waist to keep it in place.

"Now what the hell happened?" Dean demands

"There were two demons here. That one there she exorcised the other left. Basically Alex was being sarcastic and it pissed her off. They fought and Alex won. She did really well. I couldn't help. So after she fought and exorcised the demon she took the knife out of her side and cut me free. And here we are."

"You fought her and won?" Sam asks

"No she killed me."

"Lex." Dean says warns

"Dee." She mocks

After a moment of silence she speaks up again.

"Wow. Im a bitch. Sorry, I am in a lot of pain and I'm really tired but for your sake I'm not gonna sleep."

"It's okay Alex. You did really good." Dean says

"Wait really?"

"Yea. You did really good. Once you recover I might let you go on a few hunts with us." Dean says

"Awesome. Thank you Dean. Sorry I lied. Something big is happening and we should go. Whoever those demons were working for can't be good news."

"Yea. Let's go." Gabe says and picks her up