Chapter Twenty-Nine

My fingers curled around my dick, nails digging in slightly to the smooth underside. I began stroking myself gently, my member growing harder as Harry’s sweet moans filled my ears. Wow he sure is vocal in the bedroom. If he’s doing this to himself I can only imagine how beautiful he sounds when he’s being pleasured by someone else.

My hand was working hard to compensate for the pleasure I could feel bubbling in my belly. I was desperate to jerk myself off to the sweet chorus of Harry’s sex noises. My mind was racing, pictures of Harry flashing through my brain. I could suddenly remember all the times I had seen him exposed vividly, live in living color.

The small glimpse I had caught of his private areas earlier while he was in the bath was all the motivation I needed. I stroked myself harder, pumping back and forth rapidly, needing the friction on my skin. What I wouldn’t give to have his hand replace my own in this moment. I could remember what his skin felt like. It was soft and rough, barely any hair on his chest and belly, reminding me how young we really are, even if sometimes I feel like I’m middle aged.

I flicked my thumb across my tip, gently pressing in as I became more and more desperate for release. My eyes flicked open, glued to the motion of Harry’s hand as he gripped himself, tugging away to release the tension in his body. I let my eyes trail up his body, finally landing on his luscious lips. His lips were perfectly parted as he whimpered; his eyes squeezed shut in pleasure, his head tipped back against the pillow as his hips bucked up into his hand.

I could hear his whimpers growing louder and closer together as his hand moved faster in his boxers. I watched as he skimmed his fingers across the head over and over, flicking himself intimately in desperation. His toes were curling and his legs shivering as he began moaning louder, tipping over the edge.

I had to bite down hard on my lip as I tore my eyes away and jerked at myself harder, the strokes growing longer and faster as I moved my hand along my shaft. I was groaning, my feet digging into the mattress as I gripped at the bed sheets with my left hand. I could hear soft mumbles from Harry’s lips, nothing audible enough to understand what he was saying until… “Li” he panted softly. It was so quiet; not even a whisper but I had heard it. I heard that small word “Li.”

“Mhmm don’t stop,” he panted softly as he spilled out all over himself. I peered over at him through the corner of my eyes. I could see his hands still pumping himself, working through his orgasm as his body shivered in pleasure. I could see where his fluids had seeped out of his boxers, squirting up past the waist of his boxers and that was all it took. I was flying off that edge with no parachute as I moaned loudly. I was gripping anything I could get my hands on as I trembled in pleasure, my orgasm surging through my body.

The white, sticky ejaculate covered my hands and belly as it shot out in three long spurts. It was hot and gooey, seeping between my fingers and wetting my boxers in the process. I slowly opened my eyes, reaching across the bed table for something to clean myself off. Harry nervously tapped on my shoulder, extending a small box of wipes towards me with flushed pink cheeks. He made no eye contact, but I could see his eyes drifting to the mess in my pants causing him to smile shyly and turn red all over again.

Graciously, I took one of the wipes and gave him a small ‘thanks’ before I cleaned my stomach and hand, saving the fluids on my leaking dick for last. I watched out the corner of my eye as he did the same, gently cleaning off his manhood and searching the floor for a pair of clean boxers to slip on.

I tossed the soiled wipe in the bin as I rolled closer to Harry, laying on my stomach as I took his good hand in mine. “You know, you don’t need to put clean ones on,” I whispered nervously. I hoped I wasn’t pushing it too far, that what I heard hadn’t been some mistake, but that I was the one Harry had set his sights on.