Chapter Thirty Five

**The following chapter contains material some readers may find triggering. If this is you, it is advised you skip this chapter**

*Harry*

"Harry, can I ask you something?" he said as he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck. I could feel his warmth on my back, I liked it.

"Mhmm" I hummed back to him. I just wanted to stay like this forever, I didn't want to move.

"Why are you so shy when you're ...you know? You always get all embarrassed." His tone was sweet, I could tell he wasn't trying to make me uncomfortable, he seemed more concerned than anything.

I tensed under his touch as he gently rubbed my arm to soothe me. "You don't have to say anything, I was just curious. Was it something I did?" I relaxed a tiny bit into his touch but I could tell I was on the verge of tears. I never talked about what happened with anyone except Louis, it hurt too much.

"Because I don't want to get hurt again," I whispered.

~Flashback~

She pushed me through the doorway the minute she heard the lock click. She fisted my shirt pulling me impossibly close to her body, pressing up against me. We stumbled to my side of the room where she threw me down against the bed harshly.

She ripped my shoes off my feet, tugging my socks off with them. She climbed onto the bed, crawling on top of me. She sat, straddling me and pinning me to the bed. She slammed her lips to mine, biting down hard on my lower lip. It stung but I found it sexy at first, how she was taking control.

She moved her hands down, rubbing them against my crotch to feel my hard on. She could feel the restriction in my pants as her fingers made quick work of my belt buckle. She began working on the button when I swatted her hands away, "Let's just stick to kissing," I moaned.

She ignored me and popped the button, quickly unzipping my pants and yanking them off swiftly. "Stop, I told you, I don't want to," I said, my tone harshening, as I grew angry. I felt vulnerable lying there exposed. She grabbed my legs, tugging me forward.

"Now, now, just keep your mouth shut and we won't have any problems. You don't want any problems do you?" I felt a tingling sensation on my cheek as her hand made contact. I reached my fingers up, the flesh stung and tears pricked at my eyes. I nodded my head nervously realizing she wasn't about to listen to me anytime soon. "That's more like it," she snapped at me.

She looped her fingers into the sides of my boxers. "Please...don't" I pleaded. She lifted her hand up again and I stopped, scared for what might happen next. She pulled down my underwear to my ankles. I tried to grab it, pulling it back up but she stopped me, tossing them to the floor. She was going to use me, use my body...

My body froze. I felt paralyzed, trapped in my own body with no control over my own actions. 

She sucked roughly, moaning in pleasure as she tasted what that had escaped me. I felt her humming against me and felt my control slipping away. I heard a small click, turning to see the doorknob turning slowly. It was Louis. He was back.

He stepped into the room, shock written across his face as he tried to process the scene before him. "So--sorry" he stuttered. His eyes flashed over to me, meeting mine. He gave me a sympathetic look, quickly changing when he saw the fear in my eyes.

He stood there frozen. "I like an audience" she whispered to me before biting back down on my thigh. The feeling of her teeth against the soft, tender skin stung. I winced releasing small whimpers. I couldn't form words, it was my only way of expressing fear, of expressing the pain I felt. She sucked hard leaving a large purple bruise across my inner thigh. My erection ached as I lost control. I couldn't hold it in anymore.