Chapter Thirteen

*Harry*

Tyler was so peaceful, so calm as she lay in bed sleeping, soft snores escaping her parted lips. She seemed a little shocked, maybe thats why she was being nonchalant, she was trying to process something. I nuzzled into her and hugged her tightly, leaving a kiss and a small love bite on her neck.

They say your subconscious takes over in your dreams, if that’s true then I guess I was thinking about Liam more than I had realized. I guess my conversation with Louis didn’t really help. It got me thinking about it again, how I was starting to think maybe telling Lou wouldn’t be the worst idea ever. After all, my Boo Bear had just admitted he thinks he has feeling for Ty, my little cuddle bug, my monkey. He trusted me enough and had the respect to let me know how he was feeling since I see her like my sister, I owe it to him, he’s earned it, he’s proved himself a true friend time and time again. I have to let him in, he’s my best friend, he won’t judge me, he never has before, why would he now? At least I hoped it wouldn’t change. If I can tell Louis, maybe I’ll figure out how to tell Ty too. I guess it’s different with her, I just, I don’t want her to be disappointed in me, I want to make sure everything is right, I don’t know what I would do if she didn’t support me.

Wow, Louis is so brave, I admire him for that. I know he only told me because it would have been kinda hard to deny it with a raging boner but still, he told me. I still can’t help but laugh at how close we’ve gotten since we met in uni. I have to say, I never thought I would be cuddling my best friend while he was sporting a huge boner, all over Tyler, and have it be perfectly normal. I know Louis was feeling awkward about it but we’re just that close, it’s one of those things that we don’t have to talk about unless he wants to talk about it, and either way, it won’t change a single thing between us. I shivered as I remembered why we had gotten so close, that horrible night that replayed in my mind.

My eyes were growing heavy with sleep. My mind wandered off, thinking about Liam, about how much of an effect Tyler had on Louis even though he had only just met her not that long ago. Slowly the sleep took over me and my mind flew into a land of dreams again.

I remember when I first starting feeling that way about Liam, these feels had just been growing more and more intense. I’ve gotten better at controlling myself, preventing those awkward moments when I would get hard in a room full of people as my eyes lingered on his body too long.

                               *Warning, the following scene contains smut*

Damn his ass looked amazing today. The way the harness cupped his bum, lifting it just enough as the tension in the lines grew. Don’t even get me started on the way it lifted his region, a large bulge forming in his front, only it was completely innocent, the unfortunate side of having male parts while trying to wear those death traps (ironically enough, they are supposed to have the opposite effect, prevent death, but with the way it fit so snugly around my package, there were no guarantees).

His shirt clung tight to his body, his bare skin glistening with droplets of sweat. Oh god, and his legs! His perfectly toned calves revealed as he scaled the walls. I couldn’t keep my jealousy of Danielle inside today, I almost snapped. Eventually I found that so long as I kept my glances discrete I could manage a nice view of his behind as he ventured up and down, finding the perfect route to reach the top.

Slowly the other people faded away as it was just the two of us left in the gym. He was climbing blissfully to the top as I was manning the ropes below, keeping the slack on his line tight. What a tremendous view I had. I bit down on my lip, my pants were getting tighter, more constricting. My harness rapidly grew more snug as I failed to look away from the god-like man before me. I had never been in such an uncomfortable position as I lowered him down, the tension of the harness creating slightly too much friction.