Chapter Six

*Harry*

I couldn’t help my eyes from drifting, he looked so fit as he scaled those walls. Stop it Harry! You’ve got to cut it out, someone will notice, someone will figure it out. Ugh but just looks so....yummy. Oh no, this isn’t good. I looked down noticing if I didn’t stop soon I would have a much bigger problem on my hands. “Hey, Ty, I’ll be right back I’m just gonna run to the toilets.”

“Okay, is everything alright?” she asks sounding concerned

“Yeah, fine, why do you ask?” I couldn’t just tell her the real reason, I mean I could but, I wasn’t ready to tell her it was Liam yet.

“You just looked worried that’s all, but if you say it’s nothing, I believe you.”

I walked upstairs and stepped in the boy’s bathroom. I walked into the very last stall, locking myself in. I could feel my pants growing tighter as my mind drifted back to the thought of Liam. The way his shirt fit so snug, the way the harness made the bulge in his pants seem even larger, drawing my eyes in. Oh God I want him.

Slowly I rubbed my hand over my crotch. I slid out of my harness, hanging it on the hook in the stall. Undoing the button of my pants I slipped my hand into my boxers. I felt my erection growing as I thought more and more about that brown eyed boy. I slid my boxers down, freeing myself from restriction. I began stroking myself, pumping faster with each motion.

I bit my lip to hold back a moan. I stroked my length harder and faster. I thought of Liam, scaling those walls in that shirt, clinging so close to his body. I longed to rip him out of that harness, pulling his pants off and revealing that bulge in his pants. I wanted to taste him, to feel him against me. I tugged harder yet as I imagined shoving his length in my mouth.

I felt my stomach twisting, I knew I was close. I bit hard on my lip as I came into my hand. I struggled to hold in a throaty moan. Damn, why did I let him get to me like this. He’s gorgeous, that’s why. I want him. I need him, I love him.

I fastened my pants, washed my hand and put my harness back on. The door opened, it was Louis. “You okay Hazza? I couldn’t find you, then Ty told me you were up here”

“Yeah I just had a bit of an uncomfortable situation...these harnesses, they really weren’t designed for comfort were they?” I tried to come up with a reasonable excuse.

Lou chuckled, “I know, my sack is on fire! I’m glad to know I wasn’t the only one having that issue. There’s just no way to adjust in these things!” He tried to adjust himself but eventually just gave up.

“Shall we, I’m sure Tyler’s getting worried. She said she thought it seemed like something was up with you.” Lou said as he held the door open for me.

We walked out and headed down the stairs. Lou said he wanted to talk to me alone for a minute so we made our way over to a small lounge area. As I walked past Tyler, I pressed a small kiss to her lips, she seemed relieved to see me. “Lou and I are gonna go talk for a minute, we’ll be right over there if you need me, love.” she nodded as Lou dragged me away.

“Haz, you know you can talk to me right? Tyler isn’t the only one worried about you. Last night you seemed upset. Is everything okay? And don’t you even try to lie to me Styles! You’re like my little brother, I can tell when you’re hiding things,” he placed his hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

“To be honest, no...I’ve just been so confused lately, talking to Tyler has really helped. I just have these feelings that I can’t control. These urges. And on top of everything I can’t help but feel this insane jealousy whenever they’re with someone else.” I said.