Chapter Three

Harry picked up the phone and began rattling off the order.

I had been listening to Harry so intently I almost didn’t notice what was happening. Someone had reached up and covered my eyes with their hands. What the hell? It’s too tall to be Niall, but I don’t think it’s Louis either, he would probably be laughing by now. It can’t be Haz either, I guess that leaves Zayn and...

“Hey Batman, It’s a lot easier for me to not fall when I can see” I said sarcastically turning around. Aha! I was right, it was Liam.

“Batman eh? Glad to see you know where I stand in this house!” Liam said laughing. “What is with the Batman reference though, I’m curious.”

“Well I remembered that time I was skyping Harry back when you were all in uni. It was halloween and he and Lou were getting ready for that party. You had busted in and tried to scare them, when you left he laughed and said, ‘So, now you know my friend Batman. Most people know him as Liam...he’s Zayn’s roommate,’ I have a pretty good memory. I’m really good at matching names and faces or names and voices in this case.”

“Haha good to know. Mental note: do not mess with Tyler, she will remember and take revenge at a later date when it is least expected. Also, she may be Catwoman.” Liam replied. “Come on, its tradition to wear pajamas for game night, we wouldn’t want you looking silly now would we?”

“Right behind you! To be perfectly honest, I only packed mine and Harry’s matching footie pajamas, I was planning on stealing some of his boxers and a t-shirt...that’s what I always do.”

“You are one tough bird you know that? I mean first you carry Louis and now this? I mean you must be pretty brave to wear Harry’s boxers, he barely knows how to run the washing machine...that’s why I always end up doing it.”

He took my hand and lead me to Harry’s room. I sat on the bed, “Wait here, I’ll be right back” he said before leaving.

His room was diagonally across from Harry’s. I saw him work his way over to a dresser and began poking around. “I figure you can borrow something of mine. I, unlike Harry, do laundry and on a fairly regular basis.” he shouted across the hall to me.

He returned with a neatly folded t-shirt and pajama bottoms. They had Kermit T. Frog on them. I love the muppets! "Here why don’t you try these, I figure this way you can wear something with a character on them, that’s what most of us do.” He headed back across the hall to change into pajamas himself.

Without thinking, I turned around, untied and slipped off the bikini top I had been wearing. I picked up my bra off Harry’s bed and fastened the hooks. I slid my bottoms off under the towel I was wearing and threw on some boy-shorts from my suitcase. I dropped the towel as I pulled on the pants. They were a bit big and way too long, but really comfy.

“Oh um sorry, I didn’t realize you ummm....” Liam had finished dressing and headed back to Harry’s room not realising I had just started to with the door open and all.

I stood in front of him wearing his Kermit pajama bottoms and no shirt. His face was a bit pink as he covered his eyes and turned quickly. “Sorry..” he said facing away. I noticed he was in Batman pajamas.

“Oh no, don’t apologize you didn’t do anything wrong, I should be the one apologizing, sometimes I just forget that it’s not normal to do stuff like that. All my friends are guys and I have brothers and two dads...I just gave up on privacy a while ago. I guess I was just forgetting we only just met. My bad. Oh and by the way, rockin’ the Batman pj’s, nice!”