Prologue

Harry walked up to his room. He closed the door behind him, and headed for his bathroom, maybe a shower would help take his mind off these thoughts. He wanted nothing more than to wipe his mind of what had tormented him for these past few weeks.

Slowly turning the dial and adjusting the water, not too cold but just cold enough to sting as the water dripped over his bare chest. He stripped his clothes, placing them in the washing basket beside the sink as he hopped in the shower. He let the water trail down his body, slowly running his hands from his forehead back over his curly brown hair.

Why can't theses thoughts just disappear, why had they plagued me so long. I loved spending time with the boys but lately I just couldn't take it, my mind wandering off leaving me lost in my dream world. Hopefully they hadn't noticed anything off about me, I know I couldn't lie to them, but I couldn't tell them what had been consuming my mind...could I? No, stop being ridiculous Harry, snap out of it!

He grabbed his towel off the rack, rubbing over his head a few times before wrapping it around his hips. He left the bathroom, working his way back to his own room across the hall. Oh shit! It was him, leaning in the door frame in nothing but his boxers. Harry's eyes scanned the boys body head to toe several times before realizing he had let his gaze linger too long. "Lookin' good Haz!" his voice making Harry melt, "Sleep tight!" he added Harry nodded back acknowledging his friend.

Damn it why does he have such an effect on me? I felt my stomach twist as I felt my lower region tingling. That was a close call, one more second and either I would have had a umm....situation...on my hands or I would have shoved him onto my bed, having my way with him.

Harry dropped his towel on the floor curling up in his sheets. Maybe a good night sleep would get him thinking straight again. Tomorrow was a big day, Tyler would be here in the morning, he could hold it together one more night. He slowly drifted to sleep, I may not be able to talk to the boys about this yet but at least tomorrow I can talk to Ty, she always knows what to do.

He tossed and turned all night.

"I want you", he moaned into my ear, swirling his tongue around the outside. He smirked as he felt the bulge in my pants grow.

He gently walked his fingers up and down my body, stopping over the bulge, gently squeezing it. I let out a long, low moan. I wanted him so badly, I wanted to taste him, to feel his lips around me. "Say my name" he growled squeezing me again. I obliged begging him "Please Li, Please take me!"

"You don't need to ask me twice" he smirked slipping his fingers past my waistband. His teeth tugged at my boxers, "Li, Please" I moaned. His soft lips pulling at my skin, starting at my collarbone he left a trail of love bites until he reached my hip. Leaving one last love bite, he gently sucked my skin before pulling my boxers down with his teeth.

His eyes grew wide as he discovered I was now fully hard. "I can't wait to taste you" he smiled wrapping his lips around me. He moaned loudly as he felt me tremble at his touch. His tongue swirled around me as I groaned in pleasure. I was so close now. I thrust hungrily into him, tugging at his hair controlling him. I liked to be in control. His head bobbed up and down as I released into him.

He swallowed, slowly licking his lips as he mumbled in his sexy voice "I could use a hand" winking as he gestured to his hard on. I pulled him up on top of me and took charge. Within minutes I had him screaming my name, coming on my stomach. "Oh Haz!" he moaned.

A car pulled up outside, Harry snapped wide awake as he realized what had just happened. What the fuck is wrong with me? I have to stop this. I can't think of him like that. Ugh shit! He looked down realizing not all of that had been a dream. He quickly made his way to the bathroom and rinsed off.

As he stepped out of the shower, he heard the car door open. Tyler was here! And thank god, she wasn't a moment too soon. He needed someone to help him figure out what was happening.

A/N: So this is my first fanfic...I'm not sure if it's very good but I hope you like it. I will try to update maybe once a week but idk, I will have to see how it goes. Hope you like it :)