the emo and the werewolf

chapter 1

Daniela's morning -

Beep Beep Beep!!!!

My alarm went off. Basicly screaming  wake up is time to go to hell(school).

My name is Daniela Tears. I'm almost 18 because my birthday is coming up( august 19).

Well my whole life was basicly living hell. My mom use to judge me all the time before she died.

My real dad neglected me as his daughter( that ass hole I never even liked him).

So after my mom died I was handed to my uncle (I was 12). He hated me. He would never look at me. He never cared about me he would beat me and slap me. I guess in his eyes I had killed his sister (my mother).

The rest of my family never spoke to me. I was basicly hate by my whole so called family. I guess I was a mistake since birth.

At my school I was teased pushed against lockers and beaten too. They never realy liked me. That lead me to self harm. I was mute by choice. I was short.I self harmed.I was a A's and B's student.I didn't have friends.

I was what people basicly call "emo". I have pale skin dark drown hair with dark/light blue eyes.I wasn't pretty just average.

I love hardcorde,scremo,rock,punk,and metal. And only a lil bit of rap.

My room was not much black walls,a bed in the middle big enough for two people. A medium size closet and medium size bathroom. Basicly evrething I hade I bought with my one money. I never got anything from my uncle.

I had a laptop on a desk close to my bed. And a window with a beautiful view, from my window I could see the moon and sun perfectly.

And now that you know about my room and life let's start this story.

chapter 2 -

I got out of bed not wanting to go to school.

I blasted my favorite song 'Time of dying by three day grace' .

I took a shower letting the hot water gently touch my bruised ribs.

After my shower I change into some black ripped jeans a black veil brides T-shirt and some all black convers.I apply my black eyeliner. My hair was nautrly strait and in an emoish hair style.

I grabbed my iphone and iPod (full of black veil brides,fall out boys,three day grace, of mice & men,my chemical romance,sleeping with sirens,pierce the veil ect.)

I went down stairs amd got an apple, a water bottle for lunch ,and a granola bar to eat as breakfast as I walk to school.

My uncle was asleep so I tryed to leave quickly in case he woke up. I couldnt deal with him today.

I blast its the end of prom night by snow white poison bit into my ears, as I'm walking to school eating my granola bar. I see some moving trucks. But I don't pay any attention to them and continue walking.

Author's note-ok so this is my first story I'm excited if people like this one I'll try to make more story's:)

Chapter 3

At school-

Im walking to my locker when the school's slut.

Monica smith a stuck up girl that thinks she's better than everyone else.

Comes up to me and says "Hey, everyone their goes the emo freak".

Of course everyone starts laughing and I quicken my step to get to my locker faster.