Ending Two (7.2K Words)

Beginne am Anfang

"You don't scare me, Namjoon," Jaebum chuckled darkly, scanning him up and down. "Jin didn't, either."

"So, you're the bastard that murdered Jin," Namjoon spat angrily, moving his finger over the trigger as his eyes darkened. "You're going to regret that."

"I wouldn't risk it, your girlfriend is a little bit close to me for it to be a clean shot," Jaebum said, pulling you uncomfortably close to him. "You might end up hitting her on accident."

The boys glared angrily at each other, both of them waiting for the other one to make a move. Jaebum's hand slowly and stealthily trailed down to his holster, where his gun was resting. You could feel your heart practically cracking your ribs because it was beating so harshly in your chest.

Someone's going to get hurt, and it might be me.

"Jaebum, let go of her."

Your aunt stepped forward, pushing past Mark and Yugyeom, who were both still trying to comfort her. She gazed at you for a moment, then looked up at Jaebum, who still had a death-grip on your wrist.

"Can't you tell? She doesn't want to be here anymore," your aunt said, somehow keeping her voice steady. "There's no point in forcing her to stay."

"What the hell?! You've worked so hard just to get her here, and now--"

"Don't argue with me," your aunt snapped, her voice cold and emotionless despite her teary eyes. "You know better than that."

"If you let go of her, I'll think twice about sending this next bullet through your skull," Namjoon threatened, slyly trying to convince him. "You might get lucky."

After a moment, Jaebum angrily sighed and let go of your wrist. You immediately pulled it close to you and backed away before he could grab hold of you again. He looked down at you and opened his mouth to say something.

"You know where the door is, then," he said, crossing his arms over his chest and slowly walking over to join your aunt. "You're perfectly capable of showing yourself out."

You carefully nodded, trying to calm yourself down after what just happened. After you adjusted your glasses, you slowly trodded off towards the door. You wrapped your arms around yourself, finally realizing how cold it was outside.

You paused just in front of the door and reached out to grab the handle. You felt something drape loosely around your shoulders, and you jumped in response. Before you knew it, you were turned around with your gun in your hand.

"Relax, Princess," Namjoon cooed, immediately pulling away from you and holding his hands up in the air. "It's just me. I'm not going to hurt you, I promise."

"I'm sorry. It was instinct," You apologized, slowly sliding your gun into the holster. "What do you want?"

"You looked cold, so I thought I would give you my jacket," Namjoon smiled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "You can keep it for as long as you'd like."

"Thank you for the jacket, but what are you talking about?" You asked, furrowing your eyebrows. "What do you mean 'we'?"

"We can escort you out if you're okay with that," Namjoon offered, politely bowing his head and holding out his hand to you. "You shouldn't have to walk out of here alone."

You paused for a second to think and crossed your arms over the top of your chest, trying to keep yourself from drowning in the big, warm jacket. Namjoon looked up and gave you a small, cute smile. You couldn't help but smile back.

I guess it couldn't hurt.

"Thank you, Namjoon," you said, reaching out and placing your hand in his. "I would like that very much."