Chapter 10 - (1.7K Words)

"We made sure....nothing left at all....a million pieces....all gone...."

You sleepily rolled over and pressed your head into the pillow. You were half-awake, and you had started hearing things. You were too tired to be awake.

"Good....should take them longer....won't find us anytime soon....but we need to....before sunrise....to be safe...."

You flipped over again, still trying to push your head deep into the pillow. You wanted the voices to leave you alone. You knew that it was really early, the inside of your eyelids were still dark. You still wanted to sleep.

"Alright....leave soon....everything taken care of...."

You lazily opened your eyes, feeling the slight pain as their lids peeled away. You immediately closed them, regretting your decision. You could feel the cold dried tears plastered to your cheeks from crying last night. You brought your hands up to rub your eyes, only to discover that your wrists had been tied together again.

Oh, right. I almost forgot. But, does that mean?

You turned over to look at the other side of the bed, where Hoseok had been the night before. All you saw was a light depression where he had been laying. You ran your hands over the spot on the mattress, and found that it was ice cold.

You didn't know why, but you were disappointed. You knew that he wouldn't leave you alone with your hands untied, so why did you expect that he was still there? The absence of his presence felt like it was a gaping hole, and it bothered you that you felt that way.

I need to stop over thinking things so much....and I can't think of him this way....it's wrong....

You sighed quietly, and pulled yourself up into a sitting position. You shook your head, getting as many loose locks of hair away from your eyes. You calmly gazed at the room around you, trying to take your mind off of everything from last night.

You could see the limp bodies of Jungkook and Jimin sprawled across the other two couches. Jimin had tried his best to cocoon himself in his blanket, and looked absolutely peaceful. His feet were sticking out of the bottom of the blanket, and you wondered how he wasn't cold. However, Jungkook's blanket, along with his shirt and pants, were nowhere in sight. At least he was still wearing his underwear.

You looked over to the door, where Jungkook had been standing last night with the assault rifle. Namjoon had now taken his place, and he unblinkingly watched the door with his back to you. You could see the outline of the gun resting carefully in his hands.

You shivered.

You sighed again, and reached over to the table beside the bed. Your hand hit the rim of your glasses, and you closed your fingers around them. You pulled them over to you, and pushed them up the bridge of your nose.

You pulled the blanket away from you, and swung your legs out to the side. The bed creaked loudly as you moved around on top of it. You lightly planted yourself on the floor next to the mattress, keeping your eyes to the ground.

"There's a fresh set of clothes for you just down the hallway. Jimin laid them out for you before his watch last night." You looked up, and saw that Namjoon was turned slightly towards you.

"Um, thank you," you said, politely bowing your head to him.

"You don't need to thank me yet," Namjoon said, setting the gun down and leaning it against the wall. "I haven't actually done anything for you yet. Come here and let me untie you."

You cautiously stepped towards him, thinking he was being just a little bit sketchy. You weren't sure if that was all he wanted to do with you.

Once you were close enough, he lightly pulled on your wrists, which caused you to stumble towards him. He chuckled at you as he carefully undid the rope. His hands held yours tightly, but there was still a gentleness about it. It was almost soothing.