Chapter 47 - (3.4K Words)

You walked down the stairs and into the garage, your hands cuffed together. Namjoon didn't trust you enough to let you go anywhere without them on anymore. Hoseok was carefully leading you down the stairs, and Jungkook was behind you, ready to spring into action if it looked like you were about to fall.

You reached the bottom of the steps and Hosoek let go of you. Jungkook stepped around you, then ushered you towards the middle of the garage, where the five other men were standing.

"--all loaded, need to be ready at a moment's notice," Namjoon said, striking his palm with his fist. "Today, it could mean the difference between life and death. You all need to be--there you are."

Namjoon pushed through the four boys he had been talking to and came over to you. He grabbed your wrists and pulled you towards the group of boys, and had you stand in the center. Jungkook and Hoseok followed after you.

"Alright, Princess," Namjoon said, clapping his hands then pointing at you. "Who do you want to be your escort?"

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Jimin wink and give you a tiny, unnoticeable smirk. Hoseok and Jungkook stood apart from the rest, believing that your choice was between the two of the them.

I hope this doesn't shock them too much.

"I want Jimin," you said, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"Um, did I hear that right?" Hoseok asked, putting his hand on your shoulder. "You want Jimin to take you? Not me? Or even Jungkook?!"

You could clearly notice the concern in Hoseok's eyes as they peered into yours. You peeked over his shoulder at Jungkook, who looked mildly upset by your choice. Neither of them looked happy.

"Hey, respect her decsion," Namjoon hissed through gritted teeth. "If she wants Jimin to take her, Jimin will be the one to take her, whether you like it or not."

You looked up at him and furrowed your eyebrows. Namjoon didn't seem like he was okay with your decision either. You looked back at Jimin, who had a smirk plastered on his face.

You lied to me.

"Besides, there's no time to argue about who is going where," Namjoon said, leading you over to the big black vans. "We need to get into the vans now. I want to make sure we can monitor the entire area up until we make the exchange."

Jin slid the back door of the van open, and helped you inside. Jimin stepped in behind you and innocently placed his hand on your hip. You jumped and gave him a glare, and he immediately took his hand away.

Remember what you promised.

The door slid shut behind you, and you were alone in the back of the van with Jimin. You looked around and noticed that the van was filled with various boxes, and there were only two seats, and they were right next to each other.

The two front doors clicked open, and you swung your head around. Namjoon sat down in the passenger seat while Jin took the wheel.

"Jimin, can you make sure she's buckled up?" Jin asked as he adjusted the rear view mirror.

"No problem," Jimin said, nudging you towards the only two available seats.

You sat down in the spot that was closest to wall, mainly because you would rather be pressed up against the wall than the boxes in the seat beside you. Jimin quickly buckled you in and sat down beside you. He was awkwardly pressed into your side because there wasn't very much room on the bench. You looked to the side and silently prayed that he would keep his hands to himself.