One More Time

After a few weeks after his last murder the killer began to gather resources for his next victim. He bought a larger than life shoes and a pair of leather gloves. The victim's name was Carl.

The man spent the night cutting out a small neat paper with a guillotine. Blue was always his favorite color.
The police hadn't caught on to him yet, just a few more murders and this will be all over.
Multiple news report portrayed the same thing; a serial killer on a rampage killing solely femmes and leaving no substantial evidence behind. One news report in particular displayed the lead detective on the case, Detective Anderson.

"We have reason to believe that the killer is a male and is targeting females in their mid twenties. Any highly suspicious activity should be reported to your nearest police station." The detective's voice streamed from the television.

The man licked his lips and continued cutting out the paper and burning the remains in his incinerator.

The next morning he got up before the crack of dawn and using the cover of dusk, he slipped away into the early morning. His next victim got up quite early every morning to jog. After jogging Carl would take a nice warm bath and get himself ready for work.
The man broke into Carl's house through a back window and waited patiently for Carl.

The victim strode inside the house, mail in hand. He went and set the tub to fill while flipping through the mail. He ripped open a bill costing him $24,000.
After stripping, Carl Buccanon embraced the warm water and laid his head on the rim of the tub.

A figure crept in and with a cloth dampened chlorofoam with in hand, he placed it firmly over Carl's nose.
Caught off guard Carl had an extremely limited amount of time to react. He clawed away at the hands applying the cloth but since it was gloved, the attacker felt no pain. Carl's eyes widened in surprise when he looked into his attacker's own.

Shortly after, Carl was drifting on clouds, fast asleep. The gloved figure submerged Carl's head under the water. He dropped the blue paper on the ground and taking one last look at the place, he left.