Missing The Irish Rain

Mark's POV

For once in a long time the blazing sun of the Los Angeles heat gave way to a windy and stormy day. I'll admit it's nice to have a break from the heat, but what do I know I don't leave the house much. Jack was here, and he was gonna be here for the next month or so. I walked over to my back door and smiled, the rain looked so cool as it slid down the glass. Jack came out of my recording room, we were currently sharing one so we could both upload. We've also been doing a lot of collabs and challenges while he's here. He walked over and sat down at the kitchen table, sighing loudly.

"Hard game?"

"Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location.... So yeah." I chuckled and sat down across from him.

"Yeah it's hard but I know ya got this buddy." I smiled and ruffled his hair. He laughed and playfully swatted my hand away from his head. I got up to grab a snack from the kitchen. I soon returned to my spot at the table with a small bag of chips. I opened the bag and held it out to Jack.

"Want one?" He grabbed one.

"Thanks." Jack seemed quieter today, it was odd. He kept glancing out the window.

"Something on your mind?" He seemed to be lost in thought as his head drifted toward the window yet again.

"Jack?" His eyes were locked on the window, his chip still in hand. I set down my bag and tapped his shoulder, he jumped and looked back at me.

"Jack are you okay?" He sighed calming down and set the lone potato chip.

"Just a little homesick that's all. It's nothing really." I sighed and ate a few chips, I didn't wanna pry a more truthful answer but I felt I might have too. Jack was my friend, it was my job to care about him.

"Are you sure? You've been away from your home for more than a month already." He nodded and turned his attention back out to the window. I sighed and turned his chair toward me.

"Jack, please tell me what's wrong." He got up and walked out to the backyard and tilted his head up to the sky, letting himself get soaked by the rain. There was something wrong, I think he's homesick but I'm worried it could also be something worse. He hasn't really been himself lately, well ever since he's been here. I can understand being homesick but this is odd. I followed him and tapped his shoulders. I screamed, he had turned his head around like an owl, bending it so the back of his head touched his shoulder blades. His eyes were glowing green. I jumped and ran into the house, slamming the door shut. Chica followed me as I ran to my recording room to hide. I curled up in the corner. I started shaking. I had no idea what to do.

"Ohhh Marky~ Don't play this game with me~ I just wanna have some... FUN!!!" I stayed there, but I grabbed Chica and pulled her close to me.

"Awe~ Is Lil Markipoo scared?~" I hated this. I wanted Jack back, not whoever this thing, guy. WHATEVER he is, it's not Jack. I heard the door creak open, at this point he was gonna find me anyway. I gave Chica a quick kiss on her head and ruffled her fur a bit.

"Oh there ya are Markipoo. I was wondering where you ran off to." I felt shy and weak, I hated this. I wanted to run but there was nowhere to go.

"Yeah, I came here. But my question is where's Jack." He chuckled.

"You catch on quick."

"WELL DUH YOU JUST TURNED YOUR HEAD LIKE A FRIGGEN OWL!!! OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT JACK!" He laughed.

"Hush, it's time for you to sleep." He hit me over the head with something and I passed out.

Anti's POV

Heh, it's said and done now, Dark will soon come and finish him off just like I did with Jack.

You're hearing everything.

I know that.

That was my plan.

You could have don't something.

But you just kept reading.

I thought I warned you.

He's gone.

Mark's gone.

And

It's

All

You're

Fault.