Rock Stars

Mark's Pov

I grabbed my bright red electric guitar and sat on my bed practicing for tonight's show. I honestly loved the way the strings felt as they brushed past my fingertips, it just made me feel happy and made me feel as if I was in another realm. My thoughts halted as I heard a knock on my door, the door opened to reveal the band leader, Nate Sharp.

"Hey we gotta leave soon, will you help Jack out with his drums?"

" Yeah sure I'll be down in a sec." I said as I slung my guitar over my shoulder by its strap.

" Thanks, seeya in the bandwagon I guess." As he left my room. I went down to the basement of the shared house where Jack's room and drums were. Only to find Jack struggling with a rather large handful of equipment. I chuckled and walked over to him taking half the equipment.

"Want some help leprechaun?" He rolled his eyes at me playfully.

"Yeah yeah whatever guitar boy." We both laughed a bit as we got the rest of the stuff into the bandwagon. Nate was driving as normal, Aj the SFX guy was in shotgun and trying to get control over the radio, but we all know how that ends. So that leaves Jack and I stuck in the back, but we were okay with it, because Jack and I have been secretly dating for the past couple months. It wasn't that often we got to be close together so we made the best of it, secretly holding hands under a jacket that was back there, smiling and laughing at each others 'fake' cheesy pick up lines and complements. The ride was long so we ended up having to stop for gas along the way. We all were hungry so Nate sent Aj and I to go get snacks while Jack washed the windows of the car. Once we had gotten into the little store that was there and Aj and I were in the safety of the snack foods he asked me something.

"So how long have you and Jack been together?" I nearly dropped the cheese balls I had in my hand.

"Wait What!?" I whisper yelled in shock. Jack and I hadn't told anyone about us. I thought we hid it well enough, i guess not.

"Yeah, Nate and I both wanna know. How long have you been hiding this from us?"

"Um...a-a couple months..." I said almost poker faced. He just laughed a bit as we grabbed the rest of the food we wanted and paid. As we walked out to the car I saw Jack face flushed red and Nate chuckling a bit.

"Did he spill too?" Nate asked, Aj nodded. They both laughed as I walked over to Jack sharing a similar facial expression.

"S-so um... You guys don't c-care that were d-dating?" Jack asked, they both shook their heads as we all got back in the car.

"Nah, as long as you guys don't hate us or each other, it's all good." Nate said as Jack and I both let out a sigh of relief. I looked over at Jack and smiled, he smiled back. We both soon fell asleep. When we woke up we were a few minutes away from the place we were playing at.

After we had all the equipment unloaded and set up Jack and I went backstage and talked for a bit before Nate and Aj pushed us into each other and made us lock lips, but no one was complaining.

We walked out onto the stage as the curtains opened up to a decently sized crowd. I smiled as I let my fingers fly across the strings hitting the starting notes of Skillet's Monster. As the song carried on I couldn't help but look back at Jack, he was focused on his drums hitting them in nearly perfect timing. I smiled and looked back down at my guitar.

After the concert, we were all tired and wanted sleep and food. We had some help getting our stuff back into the car. Jack looked so sleepy, it was adorable. Once we had sat down and got comfortable Jack leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder. I grabbed a blanket that we had in the car for nights like this and draped it over him, he smiled and hugged my arm as he fell asleep for the second time that night.

Back at home Jack hadn't woken up yet and we were all too tired to bring everything in so I picked up Jack and carried him down to his room. I set him on his bed, smiling at how cute he looked. I was just about to leave when I heard jack's sleepy voice.

"Mark? Why don't ya stay down here tonight?" I chuckled and crawled into his bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around my nuzzling his face into my chest.

"You faked being asleep so you didn't hafta walk right?" He nodded against my chest. I wrapped my arms around his and rested my head on one of the pillows he had and fell asleep.

( An: Feel free to request anything thats apposite,  this is only a fluff book. Which if you don't know means happy cute adorable CLEAN stuff other than the occasional bad pick up line. BUT ANYWAY ILL SEE YOU FREAKS IN THE NEXT DIMENSION!!!! LATER!!!