When He's Cold

Jack's POV

It was cold as all balls today, even though I had a t-shirt and a thick sweater on. Mark was recording so I had no one to cuddle to help keep me warm. I stayed in the bedroom hidden under the slight warmth of the comforter. Once I heard the door to our shared recording room opened I slowly snuck out of the bedroom and made my way downstairs only to find Mark reading. I know how he gets when he reads so I started to think about how I could let Mark read but still keep warm. Bingo. I'll just hide under his shirt.

"Jack? Are you okay you've been standing there weirdly for like the past 5 minutes."

"What oh yeah, just thinking." He chuckled before going back to reading. I got on the ground and crawled over to him and pulled up the hem of his shirt and crawling inside. He looked down at me.

"I'm trying to read." I nuzzled into his chest a bit finally getting the warmth I had been searching for.

"Don't mind me, I'm just cold. Keep reading" He laughed a bit and draped a blanket over my legs that I didn't but in his shirt. I smiled and soon fell asleep to his heart beat. I woke up to find that Mark had set his book down and went to sleep as well, his arm over me helping to keep me warm. I poked my head out of the surprisingly large head hole and kissed his chin before getting out of his shirt and just laying my head on his chest. One of his hands moved and reached up to pet my hair. I closed my eyes smiling as i nuzzled into his chest. I heard the sound of a book opening, I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and kissed my nose before returning to his book. I soon fell asleep once more.