That Burning Question

( Thanks for 1K reads!!!!)

Jack's POV

Mark and I have been dating for 3 years, sure we fought sometimes, but we'd make up for what we said or did. I loved him to death, put I knew he wasn't perfect, and I knew I wasn't either. We spent most of our days laughing with each other and recording. Chica was like out little baby, well more Marks little baby, he loves Chica like she's his daughter. While Mark was recording one day I went out to a jeweler in search of the perfect engagement ring. I was gonna ask him.

"Hello there welcome to shining stones jewelers! What can I help you with?" The shopkeeper asked in a cheerful tone. I looked up at her.

"Im looking for an engagement ring... Would it be possible to get Rose Quartz in a ring?" She nodded.

"Do you know the finger size?" I measured the size of Marks ring finger while he was asleep the other night, I wanted to keep it a secret.

"Yes, 9.5." She kneeled down and rummaged through a drawer and popped back up holding 2 rings, one gold and one silver. I thought the silver had a better contrast with the small pink gemstone. The gold would suit better as a wedding ring than an engagement ring.

"I'll take the silver one." She nodded and placed it in a small black box and ran it up. $175.99. I handed her my credit card, she swiped it up and handed me the black box along with my credit card. I walked back to my car and drove home. Mark was still recording so I had time to set some things up. I put pictures of us on different dates and special days. I stopped and looked at a picture, Mark and I were at the pier. His smile really stood out in this picture. God, why did he have to be so adorable. I tapped a few more pictures up and stepped back to take a look at them, I noticed they all had Mark's smiling face in them... Did I really make him that happy?

"Ohhhhh Jack" Mark said with a sing song voice as he hugged me from behind.

"What's all this Jackiboy?" He rested his head on my shoulder and looked at the pictures.

"I just thought I'd put up some pictures, or maybe it's because I like to see your face in more than one place." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Um Jack?" I gave a small hum as a response.

" What's in your back pocket?" OH NO!!! I forgot to take it out of my pocket. Might as well do it now. I pulled away from Mark and grabbed the small black box out of my pocket. He saw it and gasped. I smiled and grabbed his left hand. I opened the box with the ring inside.

"Mark... You mean the world to me, even though we fight, I'll still love you. So dear heartthrob of youtube will you share your subscribers with me? As man and husband?" He smiled widely and hug tackled me to the floor almost crying with joy.

"YES!!!" I hugged him close and slipped the ring on his hand.

I loved this man to death and nothing could ever change that.

After 6 months of planning, it was the wedding day. It was gorgeous sunset, the trees in the forest cast the prettiest shadows. I was standing with the pastor who was going to wed us. The music started playing as Mark was walked down the aisle by his brother, Thomas. Mark was smiling widely as tears of happiness lined his eyes. I took a deep breath. I had been waiting for this for so long.

" It is time for the grooms to exchange their vows. Mark we'll start with you." He took a deep breath and grabbed my hands, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Sean, you mean more to me than the rising sun, your eyes as deep as the ocean, your heart of gold, I promise I'll do whatever I can too keep that amazing smile on your face." I smiles and squeezed his hand a bit.

"Mark, when you first asked me to collab with you, I was so happy I thought I was on cloud 9, but I was wrong, seeing you love me, seeing how much you care about me, this is what cloud nine feels like. I always want to be by your side, because you are my cloud nine." He gasped softly and a small tear rolled down his cheek, I wiped it away just in time for the pastor to say.

" You may now kiss the groom." We both smiled, Mark wrapped his arms around my waist as I gently pulled his face to mine. In a sweet and love filled kiss.

I never had to leave cloud nine again.