Supernatural Septiplier

(A/N: This is a colab with a friend of mine adorablephilip . Please go support them, but anyway this is a supernatual AU. Its not perfect but its what we wrote and its long. soooooo hope you guys enjoy. Mark is Dean, Cry is Sam, and Jack is Castiel )

Mark's POV

"I'm gay now" was the first thought when I saw him. I have to admit it was quite a surprise when he fell through the roof but then I saw those ocean blue eyes and just melted. He looked at me, scared and confused. He then said something that will always make my heart skip a beat.

"Hello, could you help me? I'm looking for a man named Mark Fischbach?"

"w-who are you? What are you?" I said sternly.

"I am Jack, the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition." He gave me a sweet and caring look, then it all came rushing back to me, everything that had happened down there. I collapsed from the pain of it all as I saw my brother, Cry run towards me. Then it all when black. I woke up, laying in my own bed, Jack was standing next to the bed, watching me.

"Can you please not stare at me while I sleep? That's creepy." I say jokingly.

"Oh s-sorry, I was just worried, you just sorta passed out of nowhere." Jack rubbed his trenchcoat covered arm nervously, while looking at the ground. I look at the ground too.

"watcha lookin at Jack?" I laugh slightly.

"You, like I said before I was worried about you."

"Last time I checked I'm not down there!" I punch his shoulder softly.

"Why did you attack me? Did I say something threatening towards you if I did it was unintentional, please forgive me." He kept looking back down at the floor again. I laughed so hard I rolled of the bed with a thud.

"Are you okay?" He asked kneeling down on the floor next to me.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine! It's just funny how you think I 'attacked' you!" I giggled as I pulled myself to my feet. He got up as well.

"So um... Do you remember anything? Anything from down there?" Right as he said it my head started to throb again. I managed a nod and laid back down.

"You do...I'm sorry for bringing it up but may I check something?"

I nodded again. He rolled up my shirt sleeve to reveal the handprint that was there once I got out, he placed his hand on it. A perfect fit.I laughed.

"All I can say is you must have been pretty hot to leave that behind!" I laugh again, but slowly realized what I had said and blushed a bit.

"It was extremely hot down there, so I would assume my body heat would have risen too." I sighed a bit in relief.

"hey. Jack?" I tugged on his trench coats sleeve like a child.

"Yes Mark?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed. I pulled him into a hug.

"thank you for everything." He seemed to be reluctant but soon returned the hug, and it was a nice hug. I felt warm and safe, like the way I feel when I get in my car.

I pull away and rub the back of my neck and blush like mad.

"s-sorry jack..." I felt my heart racing.

"For what? I don't think you did anything wrong." He put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay Mark." I feel like a little school girl around her crush. I was breathing heavily in and out in and out.

" Are you alright Mark, you look sick. Do you need any help?" He asked his voice sounding worried.

"I'm fine!" I smile. Cry walked passed the door.

"*cough*gay*cough*" he said as he walked passed the door. Jack looked over at the door.

"What's wrong about being happy?"

"Ok!" I say as I get up, face flushed a deep shade of red.

"Where are you headed Mark?" Jack asked, standing up as well.I pick up my knife from the side table.

"time to stab a man!" I attempted to run after cry but Jack stands in the way He titled his head, slightly confused.

"Please don't kill your brother. He hasn't done anything wrong."

Jack's POV

I grab Mark's wrist and take the knife from his hand.

"You need to calm down." I pulled him in and stroked his hair, a thing humans do to calm other humans down, and just held him there. It felt as if he just froze there for a moment before it seemed he was calmer, he rested his head on my shoulder and smiled.

"Thanks, I needed that." I smiled.

"You're welcome Mark." I don't know what this is but I just can't get enough of this beautiful being before me. I had seen some humans show care towards other humans by placing a kiss on their head, so that's what I did. I placed a small kiss on his head and rubbed his back gently. He gasped and pulled his head up from my shoulder and looked at me, his face going red.

"J-jack... What are you doing?!?"

"Showing I care for you in the form of gentle physical affection."