Movie Night

Mark's POV

I smiled as I waited for Jack to arrive. It was our weekly movie night and tonight was Jack's turn to bring the food and my turn to pick the movie. The movie I chose was a slightly older movie. It was Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I had my couch lined with fluffy blankets and pillows, which Chica seemed to be enjoying. After a while of scrolling through Twitter I heard Jack knock at the door. I jumped up and ran to the door and opened it up to be greeted by Jack's smiling face.

"Heya Marky! Ya ready for the movie tonight?" He asked with a bag full of cookies, cupcakes, and a 2 liter pop bottle. I nodded and pulled him inside, watching him laugh as I did so.

We walked over to the pillow doused couch and sat down getting comfortable. The movie was about halfway over when I looked over to find Jack looking tired. We weren't dating but, HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!. He yawned and looked up at me, resting his head on my shoulder in the process.

" Hey Mark? Would ya mind if I spend the night?" I chuckled.

"Sure, you're always welcome here." He smiled and soon fell asleep. I fell asleep after the movie. When I woke up with Jack's head on my chest still asleep and snoring softly. I had one of my arms wrapped around his waist and the other on his back near his neck. I blushed a bit and reached a hand up to pet his hair.

" What are ya doing Mark?" I pulled my hand away from his head.

"I um...heh well you see-" He cut me off.

"Yer fine I was just wondering, oh and by the way."

"What?"

"You make a nice pillow." I blushed a bit more, did he mean that? Does he like me? Oh god I'm over thinking this... I took a mental deep breath and looked down at him, smiling. His hair was everywhere and his tired eyes just helped add to his cuteness. I pet his hair, I was surprised when he rested his chin on my chest and made a happy little sound. I pet his hair until it seemed to be in place, I smiled at my work.

"Hmmm... Keep going."  I chuckled, but I didn't continue.

"Maaaaaarrrrrk come on." He groaned looking up at me.

"You gotta give me something in return. Then I'll keep petting your hair." I thought he might have offered to give me something or did something stupid. Well I mean I guess you could classify what he did as stupid if you thought about it. He had leaned up and kissed me, I don't know if it was instinct or realization, but I kissed back. He moved up a bit on my chest and wrapped his arms around my neck. I had let both of my hands rest on his sides. He pulled away from the kiss.

"I hate you." I looked at him confused.

"What?! Why?!" He chuckled.

"You made me gay!" Soon we both just started laughing. Once we calmed down, we just layed there. I moved him up more so I could wrap my arms around his waist. He snuggled into my chest again.

"I gave you something, now pets." I chuckled and moved a hand up to pet his hair. There was a silence, not the bad awkward kind. It was nice, he was warm, and I felt all giddy from his kiss. After a while I did get bored.

"Wanna watch another movie?" He nodded. I thought for a moment.

"The princess bride?" I had to get up, despite Jack's best efforts I got up and put in The Princess Bride. I grabbed some snacks from the kitchen, as well as put away the ones from last night. I came back with a box of cereal and a couple glasses of milk. Jack sat up and scooted to where I was sitting.

"Um, that was my spot." He chuckled and got more comfortable.

"I know." I sighed and sat down on his lap, scooting down a bit more so my lovely butt was on the couch, my back was against his chest. I handed him a glass of milk and kept the box of cereal between us.

"Lucky charms, really Marky?" I laughed a bit.

"Indeed." He set his glass on the small table next to the couch and moved mine there as well. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as the movie started to play. Opening commercials are LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGG.

"Let's play a lil game, every time someone says Buttercup I get to kiss you."

"And every time someone says INCONCEIVABLE I get to kiss you." He chuckled at the first mention of Buttercup's name. He brushed my hair back towards him and kissed my head.

"Deal."