Serum

Tobias's POV  I take a sip of my water and study the cameras. I love my job and am grateful for it, but it's boring as hell. My head is now killing me. The clock goes off, telling me my shift is over. I stand up and exit the room. As soon as I'm out someone crashes their lips to mine. Something in me tells me to respond so I do by wrapping my arms around the girls waist and deepening the kiss. I pull away and see Nita. She has a smirk playing a role on her face. She is very pretty, but there's something about her I don't like. I push that away and let her lead me down halls and into my apartment. As soon as we're in a press her against the wall and attack her neck with my lips. Her hips brush mine and she let's out a sext moan. I pick her up and carry her into the room. I lay her down on the bed and climb on top of her. Nothing about this seems wrong, yet I know something is. ××××× "AHHH," She moans loudly as I thrust into her. Her hands clench onto my back. "Faster. Harder," she moans. I comply to her need. I close my eyes on pleasure. "Oh my gosh, Four," she sigh. The bedroom door opens and I snap out of it. I look down at who I'm with and see Nita. We're naked and I'm in her. I pull out and reach to the ground for my boxers and yank them on. Tris stands there and shakes her head at me, tears streaming from her eyes. She turns and walks out of the room. I grab my jeans and put them on. I rush out to the hallway and grab her wrists. I don't know what just happened. "Tris-" "Let go of me," she says, tears coming faster and faster. "I thought you loved me." "I do love you. I-" "Don't lie to me. You just made it pretty clear that you don't," she says and takes the ring off and pushes it to my chest then speed walks away. I look down at the ring.  She's gone. I go back inside to see Nita still in the bed. "What just happened?" I ask. She smirks. "We were having sex then she came in. You really seemed to be enjoying it. Why don't we finish?" She says, her voice seductive. My brain seems to go to my pants. I stride over to her and press my lips to hers.