Try Again

Tris's POV
       Tobias kisses me as he positions himself, pushing himself in. A get a stabbing pain that shoots through me. I squeeze my eyes shut. 
     "Do you want to stop?" He asks. I shake my head. He keeps going, going as slow as he can. I clench his shoulders in pain as tears making their way to the surface. I can't take it anymore. 
      "Stop. Stop. STOP, PLEASE," I cry out. He pulls out fastly. I clench my teeth and close my eyes. "I'm sorry," I say. He shakes his head. 
     "It's fine baby," he says.  I stand up and start towards the bathroom to take a bath, knowing that will help with the pain a little.
      "You finish, I'll be in here," I tell him. He looks at me like I've gone mad. 
     "And how the hell am I supposed to do that," he says. I raise a brow at him. 
     "Use your fist," I tell him and go into the bathroom.  I kind of feel back for giving him an attitude right now. I open the door again.  "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that. Love you," with that I close the door. I hate this.
    "Trisssss," I hear him moan loudly. At least he's not thinking about anyone else.
     AU: I'm not feeling goof so it's short. Please comment your thoughts and ideas for later chapters.  Be brave 🔪🔪🔪