Insecurities

Tris's POV
     Tobias and I fell asleep last night on the couch since we we're obviously too tired to walk to the bedroom.  I look at the time in his watch and see we have 30 minutes til we have to be a work. I stand up and kiss his forehead. 
     "We have to get ready for work," I say. He nods and pushes me back to him. His arms go around my waist,  holding me tight against him. 
       "Ten more minutes won't hurt anything," he mumbles,  his eyes closing again. I sigh and let him trail his hands up and down my back. It's a little too relaxing cause -
   ×××
     I wake up in bed with Tobias not by my side. Did I really fall asleep. We had work. I walk into the living room and see him with a cup of coffee. 
     "Hello," he says.  I don't know if I want to kiss him and take him right here or slap him.  "I'd go with the first option," he says. I thought out loud shit.
     "We had work," I say.  He shakes his head.    
    "No, we didn't. We don't have work today or tomorrow since today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas," he says.
      "Well now I feel stupid," I whisper. I walk into the bath room and start to get undressed to take a shower. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. This is all Caleb's fault I'm like this. I'm unhealthily skinny. I have scars that are hardly visible anymore but they stand out to me like a lepracon would in a room of yellow.  I have no idea what Tobias sees in me that he says in beautiful and perfect.
       "Tris are you okay?" Tobias says,  cracking the door open just a little.  I hadn't realized but I'm crying. I let out a small sob. He comes in. I don't care that I'm bare. He takes me into his arms.  He grabs a town and puts around me.  He knows that I'm still insecure around him. 
      "I need to talk about it," I say.  He nods and takes me into the bedroom.