I Can Be Romantic When I Try

Tobias's POV
     I walk into the living room to see Tris laying down on the couch fast asleep.  What the hell? That's why she wasn't in bed when I woke up. I go over and sit down next to body.
     "Tris, luv, wake up," I say.  She slowly opens her eyes and eventually sits up. Once she's up goes back down with her head on my lap and closes her eyes. Weird.
      "Why weren't you in bed this morning with me?" I ask, slowly playing with her hair. 
     "If I told you, you would beat yourself up over it," she says,  completely relaxed right now. I take my hand away from her hair for a second. She searches to find my hand and when she does puts it back to her hair. I can't help but chuckle a little.
      "Please tell me?" I ask, trialing my hand down her back. If I get her relaxed enough she's like a drunk person. 
     "You move a lot in your sleep and I couldn't fall asleep. While I was trying you accidently punched an area of my waist. I didn't get up after that but eventually I did cause you kept moving around," she tells me. 
      I fucking hit her!?! I might of been sleeping but it still happened. The thing that concerns me the most is the fact that she stayed in bed for a while after that happened. She should've gotten out of bed immediately. Again I know I was sleeping, but still.
      "I'm so sorry," I say. She opens her eyes and turns to her back,  not moving her head from my lap. Her eyes burn into mine.  She reached up a small hand and places it on the side of my face. 
     "It's fine. I'm fine. Nothing more happened," she says. She seems to be completely awake by now.  I pull her up so she's on my lap facing me. 
      "No, I feel like shit for doing this to you. How bad did it hurt?" I'm keeping my voice down cause if I don't it'll crack. It hurts that I hurt her. The one person I promised to never hurt, I was the one who did it. 
     "I'm not gonna lie to you. Do you know how strong you are?" I shake my head.  "Then you need to that test thing that wrestlers to when they check the impact of their punches. Cause Tobias, when your punching with all your strength it hurts like hell," she says. Well at least she didn't lie to me. 
     I slide the sides of her shirt up, seeing where I punched her. On her right side there is a already dark bruise that it's small but still grasps my attention. 
     "Well now I feel like shit," I mutter. I put her shirt back down. "Well, the real reason I wanted to talk to you was to ask you if you would want to go to that dance thing that Chris is helping out with. I feel like I still need to ask you," I say. 
     "But you hate dancing," she states. I roll my eyes. I do hate dancing. Every times she tried to make me dance with her I just stand and watch her.
      "That I do. But you do and I think it would be nice to get out and do something like this. Plus, you do like it." Her eyes squint. 
     "Is this your way of trying to be romantic?" She asks. 
     "I can be romantic when I try," I tell her she rolls her eyes.  
      "Is this your way of trying to get me into bed?" I look around, not meeting her eyes and shrug. 
    "Maybe."
     "Then I'll go."