Heart Stopping

Tobias's POV
     I've bow been home now for six weeks and can finally return to all normal activities. I'm happy about going back to a certain one that one restricted. I walk into the living room and see Tris in my shirt making something for dinner swaying her hips to the soft music that's playing. 
     "You look...heart stopping," I say. She turn in my direction and glares.  Wrong choice of words. "Too soon?" She nods. Truth is,  my heart stopped twice while getting the bullet out.
     "Please so jokes about that. My heart nearly stopped when they said yours did. Twice," she says. I go over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder.
     "You act like I wanted to leave you. You can't get rid of me. If I had died I would have haunted your ass," I say. She let's out a laugh. Dear God spaghetti. And she's cooking it, now I'll die.
      "I would have one sexy ghost in the house then," she says as she turns in my arms. She trails her hands down my arms squeezes. I groan in pain. She glares. Shit.  "Why did you make yourself sore?" She asks. I look down and shrug like a little kid. 
       "I can't risk getting all skinny and no muscle at all," I say. She points the knife in her hand at me.  I just got shot, now my wife is going to stab me for working out too much.
      "Take your shirt off," she demands.  I narrow my eyes.  "Take it off," she repeats. I take it off over my head revealing my muscular chest and abs.  "You have a long long long way to go until your there Mr.Eaton," she says looking at me, well not me exactly.
       "Fine, I'll take it easy," I say. She takes a step forward and kisses me. When she pulls away I pull her back to me. Her eyes are confused but cross over to lust at notice of our closeness. I crash my lips to hers in a heated kiss. I let out a slight growl as she grinds her hips against mine.  We haven't even came close to being intimate since I was shot in fear of it causing me pain. Hell I get scared to hurt her and now we had to worry about me too. 
     "I want you, now, here," she says. I look around us.  Kitchen. Island. Alone.  Sexy as hell wife who wants me. 
      "You don't have to tell me twice," I tell her lifting her up.
      ××××
       "Tobiassss," she moans as she let's go. I slide out her and realize it.
        "You faked it," I say.  She gives me an innocent look. "You faked your orgasm. Am I bad now?" I ask. She shakes her head.   
     "No, it's just that it was really painful," she says. I now realize her cheeks are wet and her eyes are red from crying. "It didn't go away, but you were pleasures so I let you finish," she says.
      I draw circles on her bare waist. We're close to falling off the couch so I move us more in. "You should have told me," I say. "Will you make a doctors appointment to make sure your okay. It's never hurt you before," I tell her. 
     "Yes."