Friendly?

Tobias's POV
      I walk into the kitchen and see Tris cooking. I know I did wrong, but does she have to kill me with her cooking? We still don't live together and are not a 'couple' but we're trying.  I convinced her to come over and we'd cook together. I was praying that I would do most of the cooking.
      I go over and wrap my arms around her, pulling her against me. I miss us being like this. Her body relaxes against me. "Is this too friendly for you?" I ask. She turns in my arms and looks up at me.  
     "No," she answers.  "I know you hate my cooking, so you can finish. I'll wait down and watch,trying not to jump your bones," she says and pulls away.  I'm a little shocked at the last part. She stops dead in her tracks, probably realizing what she just said. "I was kidding."  
              Tris's POV
    No wasn't.
           Tobias's POV
      She sits down at the island and watches like she said she was going to. I'm hoping she will end up jumping me. after I finish making the soup I put it bowls and set them on the table. 
     "Will you wear your ring again?" I ask, holding it in my hand. I got so used to having it on the chain that it feels weird to not have it on.  She looks down at it, thinking. Thinking can be dangerous and that's the last thing I want for us. She takes it out of my hand and puts it on, giving me my answer. 
      "I love you," she says.  I take her hand and grin.   
     "I love you too," I say. I wasn't expecting her to be the first to say it. 
     ×××××
    I walk her over to the door. I've never actually took the time to notice her height. Damn she's short. I pull her toward me and hold her in my arms.  She pulls her head back and goes to kiss my cheek.  Me, being a boy, turn my head so our lips  meet. She doesn't move, instead she kisses me back. 
     Her hands fall into my hair as mine grip her waist and holt her up so I'm holding her. I begin to walk us over to the couch, thinking she doesn't want to go into the room. 
     "Bed," she says against my lips. I walk into the room and set her down. I'm not sure what she wants or how far she wants to go. She lays down on her side of the bed and gestures for me to go to her.  I lay down beside her. I can't tell what she wants and it's bothering me. 
    She leans in and presses my lips to hers in a hungry kiss. She just made is clear what she wants and who am I to refuse. I get on top of her, not daring to break the kiss.
     "I need you," she says. I smile and move my lips to her neck. Her hands go under my shirt and traces my tattoo. I sit up and pull it off. I go back down and kiss each other ravens on her collarbones. 
     She moves her hands so their at the hem of her shirt and lifts it up. She's breath taking. She pulls my lips down to hers again in need.  I slip my hands under her back and unclasp hee bra and and throw it somewhere once it's off. 
    ××××××
     "Tobias," she moans, her hands scratching down my back.  My face is berried into her neck, sucking, kissing, and nibbling on her silky skin.  I'm going as slow as I can cause I don't want to hurt her.  "If you don't speed up I'm going to kill you."
      I quicken my pace, making both of us moan out in pleasure. Nita has nothing on Tris.  "Sh-it," I stumble out.  Hee breathing his coming faster, letting me know she's close to her end. 
      "Oh, gosh. Tobias," she moans as her back arches against me. I finish not long after and lay down next her heaving body. 
     "Never leave me again?" She smiles and turns my body. 
      "I promise."
AU: That's the end of this story.  I have another one coming but it's a Divergent High.  Please comment you thoughts. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪