•Chapter 27•

Mulai dari awal

"Don't wanna keep mama bear waiting." Normani smiled kissing her cheek and the girl nodded turning around with a small wave.

But she turned back around to us and looked at me and Camila, "By the way I totally ship you two..sorry don't kill me!" She yelped and ran away causing me to laugh with Camila.

The girl turned her head back once more and I winked at her before Camila gave me a kiss on the lips. I giggled as I could hear Leena squeal and Camila smiled pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Okay quit it love birds we have some actual fun shit to do instead of watching you tongue bathe each other." Erica commented causing Amber and Lauren to laugh I pulled back from Camila with a giggle.

"Loser." I punched her arm and Erica pouted holding it.

"Ow meanie." She stuck her tongue out at me and I chuckled before walking with the group.

"Oh ya know! Don't mind us! A group of celebrities walking around a random mall!" Dinah waved her hand around while her voice was filled with sarcasm.

"Like seriously? Everyone knows where we're going to be at all the time! How aren't we getting mobbed yet?" Lauren exclaimed throwing her cup of Fro-Yo away.

"Because we're not in South America." Amber mumbled playing with her cup and Ally nudged her.

"Don't be mean."

"Just saying." Amber mumbled again and I giggled with Camila.

"I'm hungry-"

"When aren't you Erica?" Natalie rolled her eyes and the group laughed.

"I guess Y/NN likes girls with an appetite." Dinah commented and I looked down at Camila who innocently looked up at me as she ate someone's frozen yogurt.

"Ah!" Amber let out an abrupt loud laugh as she high-fived Dinah.

"You brought that shit up once again I luh you." Amber added and I rolled my eyes as I kissed Camila's temple.

"Let's get going then." I commented causing Camila to chuckle as she wrapped her arms around me from the side.

_

Camila's POV

"Oh my goshhh they have tacos!" Erica gasped as she slightly clapped her hands while looking at the menu.

I turned to a laughing Y/N and watched her eyes sparkle as looked at an excited Erica. I squeezed her hand with mine softly and she squeezed back before looking down at me with a loving smile. I then felt my heart beat faster as she gave me those shiny eyes and I kissed her lips.

"No!" We heard a few of the girls hiss at us and I separated from her lips.

"What?" I huffed rolling my eyes.

"No making out at the table." Normani said while everyone else agreed which only made me roll my eyes again.

"Whatever I'm hungry." I flipped through the menu and Ally snorted.

"For a burrito." She commented and I gasped along with Y/N while the group of Serendipity laughed deeply.

"Oh shit who knew Allysus could also be the queen of spilt tea." Amber spoke drinking her soda and Ally shrugged giggling with the girls.

"I hate you all." Y/N spoke and the rest of the girls bursted out laughing.

God let them never be in movies.

"I can't believe you all." I blushed looking back down at the menu and Y/N stared me down.

"Sorry Mila." Dinah laughed and I nervously looked up at Y/NN.