•Chapter 121•

A/N: MIGHT BE boring since it's basically describing a pregnancy timeline- BUT LOOK AT THAT PIC LMFAOOOO BYE

The weeks were passing much faster than I expected and as the weeks passed a new thing was brought to my attention. It was the week after our gender reveal where she had to get as much calcium for the baby. She drank a gallon of fucking milk within three days to herself. She said it'd help the baby and her heartburn. She's been getting indigestion a lot these past few weeks. Her feet were starting to swell up and her back was starting to ache.

Don't even get me started on her increased sex drive, something happened. It was like a switch flipped and she'd attack me wherever I was. Let me just say...having sex with a pregnant woman was an experience that shall not be ever spoken of. It was sacred now. At first I thought it was weird due to the baby finally hearing our voices and heartbeats and other things. But I had to convince myself that, this baby would never ever remember anything.

Due to everything swelling up and constant hormone raging the only exercise she got was from our activities. She started to get these little tiny purple veins on her legs and her belly was getting bigger. She had not been on social media let alone outside where people could see her in weeks. Everyone was speculating to the extreme but I couldn't care less. It was true but we weren't ready to tell the world yet. We liked the peace and quiet for once.

She would also get so dizzy so fast and Dr. Osler said it was because so much blood was being directed to her womb to help the baby develop. She had to walk slow, and get up slow, definitely not be whipped around like she does when she's on top. During that week she told me that she felt flutters in her belly. And it was getting stronger by each passing day.

She was required to sleep on her left side since it was sorta dangerous to lay flat on her back. Her pillow between her legs but it didn't stop her from thrashing around. She was becoming restless due to the baby starting to finally move around. Our doctor said that she was finally able to play with her feet and umbilical cord. It was an odd imagine in my head but I still held Camila till she drifted off to sleep. I'd rub her belly and almost instantly our little baby would settle down.

Her belly was so big and just the simple glance at her made me so fucking happy. I know it must be a little miserable since she can't do what she usually does and our kid was like a demon; sucking the life out of her each passing week. If I wasn't around I knew she'd be actually miserable. I'd do my best to keep her up and active so she wouldn't harm herself or the baby.

I tried to keep up my ecstatic behavior to brighten up her mood, every morning and every night I'd rub her stomach with oils and moisturizers. Her belly was extremely itchy due to our unborn child stretching her out. It was almost as if I didn't have a career at all. I was so wrapped up with Camila and our baby I didn't even care about music. If I ever said that out loud I'd get my throat slashed by anyone I knew.

In all honesty dreams change and I achieved mine, I had a dedicated fan base and a bank account filled for another eight kids. Which I was definitely not planning on having. With our new adjusting dreams she started up pregnancy yoga to please my worries and her cramps. The intake of her bananas increased as well due to her wanting the baby to have as much calcium and magnesium.

That was until she started to catch a cold on her twentieth eighth week and I was fucking losing my mind. I don't think I'd ever been so worried in my life because I knew one thing could turn into another and she'd die. See? Random irrational thinking! My fiancée would laugh her ass off every time I called up our doctor. But that would quickly stop when I knew the baby was pressing down against her bladder. She had to use the bathroom more frequently and everything was just cramming all together.