•Chapter 91•

"Babeeee, don't leave me." I pouted as I reached for her in our bed.

"Come on, don't do that." She sighed as her wet hair tangled against her back.

She rubbed in lotion against her legs and stood up giving me a perfect sight of her ass. I sighed loudly as my eyes felt extremely heavy due to the lack of sleep. I haven't had a full nine hour sleep in almost three days but I didn't want Camila to leave without me. So I sat up tiredly while Camila slid on some underwear then her sweats. She looked back at me as she fluffed up her hair to make it less wet.

"Babe, you don't have to, okay?" She said and leaned over kissing my plump lips before grabbing her bra.

"Hook me?" She stated rather than asked and stood right in front of me.

I yawned tiredly as I clipped her bra on before turning her around and resting my head on her tummy. I loosely wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her stomach. She ran her hand through my hair and sighed cradling my head.

"What's wrong?" She asked gently and I frowned to myself.

"I don't want you to go." I mumbled and looked up at her, chin resting on her abdomen.

"I know, but I have to. I'll see you in four days?" She asked and I nodded as I looked into her eyes.

"I will make sure that I'm there in London with you." I firmly spoke and she chuckled caressing my jaw.

"Okay, just don't piss Karen off too much today? Please." She sighed and I groaned totally forgetting I had a meeting with them.

"Oh fuck." I stood up abruptly and quickly started to get dressed.

"Mhm, what'd you do without me?" She smirked with a small laugh and I pecked her lips.

"I'd literally be going out of my mind." I rushed around and after a quick minute I was opening the door to let in a whining Lexa.

"Fuck, I gotta go." I groaned with a pout as I looked at my phone and she smiled at me.

"It's okay, go to your meeting." She slipped on one of my Bob Marley shirts on.

"But baby-"

"Y/NN." She giggled reaching over to me, "You don't have to take me to the airport every time."

"But I wanna say bye." I frowned and she held my cheeks before kissing me as softly as she could.

"And you are, right now. Go to your meeting, I'll call you when I'm in Monterrey." She said and I groaned lowly causing her to smile as she walked back to her bag.

I walked over to her once more and gave her another kiss while I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you." I mumbled as my head rested on her shoulder.

"I love you more baby." She smiled widely to herself and I liked how I still gave her a certain feeling.

Her shiny brown eyes looked my way and directed me to kiss her again. I heard Lexa bark before whining loudly causing Camila to laugh and separate from me.

"Ay you're worse than a kid." She huffed playfully then looked at me with a smirk.

I shook my head and walked away, "No, don't speak about it ever again."

"You were so fucking cute!" She yelled out after me and I started walking downstairs.

"Stop!" I yelled causing her to laugh while Lexa ran down the stairs ready to use the restroom.

That was until I stepped in a puddle and I looked down quickly, "Lexa!" I exasperated seeing that the puppy indeed used the restroom beforehand.

I groaned seeing the trash can knocked over and grabbed my keys just to look up the stairs.