•Chapter 147•

"Oh wow." I breathed in deep and slowly while I felt more unaware of my surroundings.

I looked around as I tried to focus on my breathing and nothing but my breathing. But I saw Rob pop up in front of me with a frown and I clenched my jaw. I had an issue. I wanted to rip his fucking head off nowadays.

"I don't care what you want! You are still under our rules!" He stomped his foot and I fisted his shirt all too quickly.

I harshly pushed him against the wall while Erica gasped rushing to us.

"You don't fucking own me!" I snarled and I wanted to him so badly.

Goddamn I just wanted to fuck him up just once-

"Y/N, babe, come on." Erica quietly pleaded me and I didn't know how I really ended up here.

Ever since Camila and I started therapy it just seemed like we were getting everything out on the table. We were understanding each other a lot more than usual but this past week had me ripping out my hair. It was just fucked. It was rushed and chaotic! Our wedding was in three days and everything was getting set up in New York. While now... Rob and the label wanted me to come in with Erica to feed off of the insecurities again.

They wanted me to make a solo album about Erica's solo album which would make Camila lose it and make it seem as if I was getting revenge against my wife for the music video she did. They wanted to rile fans up so much that they'd buy anything that had our names on it. They didn't give two shits about our wellbeing's anymore. I was damn sure I wasn't gonna let anyone fuck with my girls like that. They wanted something more than a steamy music video they wanted a whole career from a so called "love triangle". It wasn't gonna happen.

"I'll make it easier for you then you piece of shit. When I come back..." I breathed in deep and stepped away from him.

"I quit." I let him know and Erica grabbed my arm as her eyes widened.

"Bubs, stop."

"No."

"Y/N, what the hell-" She hissed and I just put my hand up.

"Shut up." I huffed and Rob stood there in shock as he tried to fix his collar.

"Y/NN." He whispered and I stepped back with a nod.

"Yeah, I quit." I smiled out a small laugh and looked him down.

"You used to be a fucking God you know that Rob? You were everything to me." I said through a scoff and shook my head.

"Sad to see it all went to your head and you finally started to follow your old mans rules."

"You're still under a contract, would you like to be sued?" I heard him speak with a frown and I chuckled.

"I'll buy the entire contract, bitch. Watch, I'm comin' for you and I'll come out on top like I always do." I snarled and Erica gripped my arm as she snatched me away from him.

"Don't you fucking be stupid!" She whispered heatedly and I just shook my head.

Rob looked down at his feet as he turned around with a sad frown and I chuckled.

"What? I'm getting married, this will only cause more problems. I can't do this, Er. I really can't, we just started to get better."

"I don't give a fuck- you know what no, no I'm not doing this. Rob fuck off and pull your head out of your ass. I don't know what happened but what you're doing to us is fucking trash. Don't fucking contact us until after the wedding." Erica somewhat stood up for me and dragged me out of the office.