•Chapter 146•

A/N: y'all I totally got the times wrong a-fucking-gain so. It's 2021, early, early July, C is 24, you're gonna be 23 in September. So, oof forget about everything else and y'all will be together for F I V E years instead of 4 👀😗 cause y'all started to "date" on October 11, 2K16 so OOF FUCK lmao I fucked up since the beginning 😭😂

_

"Hi, how are you?" Dr. Oswald smiled at us as she shook each of our hands.

"Hi, I'm good." Camila smiled after shaking her hand and I gave her a polite smile.

"I'm fine, thank you." We then all sat down in her office and I awkwardly fiddled with the hem of my jeans.

"So, this is your first time seeing me, and I'm so glad you decided to come. But before we actually get started I'd like to ask you guys some questions about yourselves. And to see or maybe get an idea of what you might want to get out of this. Would that be okay?" She set out suddenly and I nodded with Camila.

"Yeah, it's fine." She answered for us and I nodded again.

"Y/N?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it." I answered and she gave me a small smile as she wrote something down.

Bitch, what are you writing?

"Okay, great, just wanted to make sure. This won't take too long, just do your best to answer."

"How old are you?" She questioned and I slightly started to laugh causing them to look at me curiously.

"What's so funny?" She softly chuckled and I just shook my head.

"Nothing, I apologize." I politely declined the question and she tilted her head.

"It just seemed like you were gonna ask some personal questions and it was like the most simplest question ever. I'm sorry, it's a bit childish, I know." I chuckled and shook my head lightly.

"It's fine, I can see why if you would've thought I came off too serious." She chuckled and I felt a little more comfortable when she addressed her tone.

"I'm twenty four." Camila answered and I rubbed my hand against my jeans.

"Uhm I'll be twenty three in September."

"Current relationship status? Are you guys separated? Together? Recently divorced?" She asked us and I looked down at Camila's diamond ring.

"We're engaged." We both said at the same time and she nodded as she wrote something down again.

"So... We're together." I cleared my throat and she nodded.

"I know this is your first session with me but have you had any counseling or therapy in the past?" She asked us in a soft voice that reminded me of a cotton blanket.

"I have, yes." Camila answered for herself and I grabbed her hand for comfort.

"We had broken up during that time and I couldn't bare with that sense of loss at the time." She let out and the doctor nodded before making eye contact with me.

"No, I've never been." I spoke up and she nodded.

"Okay, it's fine."

"And just in a sentence or two try and describe to me how you feel about your... overall physical health. Major issues? Health wise?" She asked us and I looked elsewhere so I wouldn't make eye contact with her.

I didn't like eye contact for too long it made me feel awkward even though I lowkey envied people who could just do it no problem.

"I'm feel good with my own self I try to work out every other day or whenever I can." I went first while Camila cleared her throat.