•Chapter 52•

A/N: My bad guys it's been like 17339929 years but I honestly didn't know what to write. And to kinda make up for it I got a surpriseee!! I'm currently writing a prequel for this story for all you Erica x You lovers (not up yet so don't get too excited)

 And to kinda make up for it I got a surpriseee!! I'm currently writing a prequel for this story for all you Erica x You lovers (not up yet so don't get too excited)

Andddd warning: big time jump 👀🙊 (don't hate me)

Y/N's POV

*Nine months later* (August - 2018)

"I'm so tired." Natalie yawned as she relaxed into the private jet seat and I sighed tiredly.

"Well we'll be back in LA in no time." Erica said as she drank some champagne from a bottle while Amber scoffed.

"No time? Meaning four more hours on this damn plane. I just want my bed and some lovin' and I'll be good for the next two months." Amber crossed her arms and I kicked my feet up so I could lay back slightly.

"I'll be your lover." Erica smiled at Amber but she just rolled her eyes.

"Where's Daniel?" Amber asked turning to Natalie all the while ignoring Erica.

"He's at my apartment in LA he'll be at the airport today when we arrive." Natalie yawned and I suddenly felt my heart swell at the thought of seeing Camila for the first time in person.

"My baby." Natalie smiled before closing her eyes again causing us to giggle.

I looked out the window which was a bit pointless because it was completely dark and the only thing I could see was the green light flickering on the wing. I sighed leaning back in my seat while Amber threw a Spider-Man blanket at me.

"Have a good sleep whore." She smiles cutely at me which made Erica crack up for no reason.

"That confused look on her face!" Erica giggled deeply causing me to chuckle before curling up in my seat.

"The fact we get to be in LA for a week then have to go to Chicago for the VMA's is just already fucking with me. I'm tired and drained." Amber sighed as she fell into conversation with Erica about it.

I then fell asleep listening to their murmurs and the small hum of the jet as it flew through the sky.

_

"Get the fuck up!" I heard Amber yell in my ear and I immediately punched her in her crotch.

"Ow bitch!" She hissed and I groaned tiredly as I opened my eyes with a yawn.

"You just got vagina punched." Erica giggled deeply as she ripped the blanket from my body.

"You get to see Camil-" Natalie's soft excited voice was cut off when I yelled out in pain as Amber punched me back.

"Ooh." Erica, Natalie, and Rob winced in unison while I cried out against the private jets floor.

"Don't punch someone and expect them to not punch back, dicklick." Amber said and I silently sobbed while Amber continued to grab her bags.