Ela:Girls come lets go and have tea at that shop.(pointing a shop)

Hari:Ok,come lets go

*****After our breakfast*****

Ela:Lets take an auto...

Hari:No its ok,we can walk to house,we can reach house in a few minutes.

Gaya:Ya dude,let's walk.

Ela:Alright.(walked across the road)

All the cars hon at Ela.She was crossing the road and  didn't notice the cars already moving.She didn't move and stand like a statue.I and Gaya run towards Ela and pulled her to the side of the road.

Hari:Seriously dude,do you actually want to die just now,you scared us.

Gaya:Hari don't talk like that.

Hari:Gaya you're arguing with me and not with her.She could have met an accident just now.

Gaya:Dude,what you did just now is really bad.Hari is correct,what if you get hurt.

Ela:Sorry guys,I was blur.

Gaya:It's ok.

Hari:But dude,you made the car drivers scared too(I giggled)

Gaya:Ya,so true.

Then,we heard hon sound.We turned around,it is a black audi car.The car hon at us.

Gaya:Did that car actually hon at us.

Hari:I think so...Ela this is all because of you.Just now,that car almost hit you,I think so the driver is angry with you Ela.

Ela:Omg,I hope the driver don't scold me.

Gaya:I'm 100% sure that the driver is going to scold you.(again we heard the hon sound)

Hari:Ya.

The car hon at us again,we ignore the hons and keep on walking.Then,the car driver drive fast and parked the car infront of us.We turned around and  continue walking.Then,I feel someone hold my wrist from behind.I turned behind and I saw Sajith holding my hand.

Hari:Sajith,so you're the one who was honing at us.

Saju:Yes it was me.Is she's your friend?Because just now I almost hit her.

Hari:Ya,she's my friend.I'm sorry she didn't notice the cars moving.

Saju:It's ok,thank god,it was me.You know,I always follow the rules(adjusting his shirt collar).So is she's your friend Ela?

Ela:Ya.How do you know my name actually?

Saju:Of course I know you're name,Iyu and Sreyu told me and my friends about what happen last week.By the way,my name is Sajith...

Ela:Oh..Hello Sajith,nice meeting out.

Saju:Nice meeting you too Ela.So what actually happen,why are you guys walking.Walking somewhere.

Gaya:That's a big story.........(she told everything)

Saju:So girls,give me a chance to drop you'll at your house.

Hari:No thanks,we can walk.

Ela:No,Sajith she will walk to house but can you drop us.

Sajith:Ya,sure.Hari do you really want to walk to your house?

Hari:(this guy is testing my ego)No,I'll come with you.(Sanjith smirk at me)

Then another blue audi car hon at us,the car park next to Sajith's car.Sajith went near the car and a guy came out of the car.The driver also came out of the car,it was Sreyas and the other guy was Shashank .

Sr & Sh:Hi girls.

H,G & E:Hi

Ela:So,all of them are Anirudh's friends..(whispered at Gaya and Gaya nodded)Is there more I didn't meet yet.

Gaya:No,as long as I know you already met all of them except Ani.(whispered to Ela)

Ela:Ok

Sreyas:Saj I thought Ani is with you,where is he?

Saju:Oh,I totally forgot about him..he is sitting in my car because he don't want his fans to see him..

Sreyas:Oh..I see.

Gaya:Sajith,is Ani in the car?

Sajith:Ya,he is.

Gaya walked towards Saju's car and opened the door beside the driver seat..She saw.........and started laughing...

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES.PLS VOTE AND DO COMMENT.

I KNOW THAT YOU ALL WILL BE THINKING WHAT GAYA SAW?WHY SHE LAUGHED?

I GUESS YOU ALL NEED TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER....

TO BE CONTINUED....