Surprise!!!

Sabrina
------------
G=Grayson S=Sabrina
G: Summer is almost over babe
S: I don't want it to end. It's been the best one yet.
G: It really has because of you.
S: Awe thanks baby. Guess what?
G: It's the first day we ever met.
S: You remember?
G: Yeah and I want to thank you. Go downstairs I have a surprise. Love you bye.
*Gray hung up*
I furrowed my eyebrows confused as I walked downstairs from my bed. I've been catching up on my Netflix shows while Gray, Eth, Jack, Nate, Alex, Aaron AND Bailey are in New York for some shows and photo shoots. They should be back in 2 weeks, the have been gone for 2 weeks and I miss my best friends, twin brother, and boyfriend.
I was down stairs and walked toward the door. A big box with cute white wrapping paper with metallic gold polka dots on it. 'Cute' I thought. There was a little gold envelope on top of the box.
'To Sabrina From Grayson. LOVE YOU' I smiled to myself, such a sweetie. I opened up the box. A white balloon popped up, it had a string attached to it and attached to the string was another envelope. I opened it up to find another letter.
'Miss you sooo much baby girl! I want you to be relaxed. Here is a gift certificate to a full spa treatment. Call Abby and you two have fun! When you are done ask for Fabio he will take it from there. LOVE YOU BABY! -Gray'
I pulled out my phone and called Abby. This is going to be fun.
*Later*
I got dressed and Abby is on her way over. An uber is taking us to the spa.

I put on a flowy grey romper and did a long Dutch braid in my hair

I put on a flowy grey romper and did a long Dutch braid in my hair. I hopped on downstairs. As soon as I got down Abby came inside.
"Hey, the uber is here already." Abby said as we walked out.
*After the Spa*
I check my phone... 4:48. I changed back into my romper after being in the white robe the spa provided. Abby and I went up to the front desk lady and asked her for Fabio.
"One second." The lady said with a reply.
"Sure." I replied.
Moments later a man with golden blond hair that went to his shoulders came up to the desk. He titled his head slightly and smiled.
"Hi, I'm Sabrina. My boyfriend Grayson told me to ask for you." I explained.
"Ahhh yes." He replied searching through the desk for something.
"There you go doll. Have a nice day!" He said handing me another envelope. I opened it up.
'Relaxed? Good. Next you deserve a cute outfit for our date night when I finally come home! Go to the mall and get something formal but not too formal. Here is an one thousand dollar visa gift card. But whatever makes you feel confident. But you know what I like😏.'
"To the mall we go!" I said as Abby and I rushed into our uber.