Bailey=Explaination

------------
BAILEY
-----------
After all these years! Sabrina and I just hugged for what felt like eternity.
"BAILEY!" I heard a voice scream. I turned around and saw Alex.
"ALEX!" I yelled. We hugged for a good while too. I realized we were all crying but I don't care.
"I thought you were DEAD!" Sabrina exclaimed.
"Why would I be de- oh. I'm not though!" I exclaimed.
---------------------
Sabrina
---------------------
"Ok get in the car! You are staying with us." I said.
"Kyle this is my sister and cousin. I'm staying with them from now on until my next job." Bailey said to some security guy. I was confused but didn't say anything. We could get to that later.
We all hopped into the car. With me and Bailey in the back seat and Grayson in the front seat. Alex was driving of course.
"Tell me what happened dude." I said turned towards him ready to listen.
"So dad and I split up to get firewood. I put my wood down and waited for dad. He didn't come back for about half an hour so I went out looking for him. I never found him and then I became lost. I hunted animals for dinner and water from the creek to have some hydration and I found a cave that had no animals or bugs in it underground and slept there.I finally came out the wood 4 months later as I followed some birds migrating. I was all dirty and stuff so I walked around the streets of Fayetteville, North Carolina until I met this family 2 months later. They were just visiting Fayetteville and the mom was going to adopt me but I wanted to find you guys and they already had an adopted kid named Jacob. They got me all cleaned up and said they would help me find you guys. They gave me enough money to buy a plane ticket back to Miami. I walked all the way to our house from the airport and found out our house was sold and a new family moved in. No one recognized me. One because I looked a little different, good job puberty, and two because you were my only friend anyways. So I roamed the streets and that week I met Kyle. He had an apartment in Miami but was always moving around to go to different places for his job. He worked with a modeling agency. He got me signed to it and we were always on the go. We looked you up on his laptop and tried to find you but the address was wrong, it said you were still living in Miami."
"Wow." That was all I managed to get out.
"So what happened to you guys?" Bailey asked.
"We changed our last names back to moms maiden name because dad ummm... Left." I replied worried on how he will take it. Bailey frowned and tears went down his cheeks.
"It was because of me wasn't it?" He whispered. I nodded.
"But it was because he missed you too much. Now mom is dating some guy from North Carolina, they've been dating for months. I have not met him yet but I heard he is really nice and sweet, everything dad was." I reassured him. He looked at me.
"I've missed you sis. More than you can imagine." Bailey told me looking me in the eyes.
"No I can imagine because I've missed you more. I thought you were DEAD!" I defended myself hugging him.
"Now my little bro is finally back home. Oh shit!" I exclaimed. We looked at each other.
"WE NEED TO CALL MOM!" We both exclaimed at the same time. We both smiled at each other. I missed that thing we did.  I took out my phone and started to call mom on speaker.
M: Mom S:Sabrina B:Bailey
M: Oh hey baby girl how is the trip so far?
S: It has been life changing!
M:Is that so. Don't tell me you and Grayson did you know what for the first time.
S: MOM! YOU ARE ON SPEAKER!
*they guys laugh*
S: I found him.
M: Nash? Hayes!
S: MOM! Bailey is alive and he is with me.
M: No no no stop with the pranks, you are going too far.
B: Mom it's me.
M:*gasps and crying* Baby I missed you so much. You have to come explain to me what happened when you his get back. WOW I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH. *more crying*
S: We will be back in 6 days mom.
S+B: We love you mommy!
M: Love you too.
I hung up.