Love

------------
Sabrina
------------
What now? I looked down at myself, I'm in my pajamas.

I guess I'll get Starbucks from the lobby and then head out to the beach

I guess I'll get Starbucks from the lobby and then head out to the beach. I decided to get Grayson a mocha cookie crumble.
*AT THE BEACH*
I read a book as I sat on the sand of the beach. I looked at my phone and saw it said 2:56 A.M. Grayson should be here any minute. I went back to reading and sipping on my caramel frappe.
----------------
Grayson
---------------
I went to the mini market beside the hotel and got Sabrina's favorite snacks. Strawberries, Brownies,Licorice, Green Grapes and Dr.Pepper. I also picked up a picnic basket.
I ran out of there and got surrounded by fans. I took pictures and spoke to them. After they left I looked at my phone and saw it was 2:56. I ran to the beach to find Sabrina.
*At The Beach*
I found Sabrina reading a book and drinking Starbucks.
"Hey cutie." I said walking up to her.
"Hey." She said closing her book. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and sat down beside her.
"What's up with the bag?" She asked.
"I want to watch the sunrise here. It's beautiful just like you." I replied trying to be romantic.
"Oh ok."
"I got your favorite snacks."
"Olives and Assorted Nuts?"
"You hate those things."
"True. So what did you get me?"
I opened the basket reaching the food. Her eyes lit up. I smiled she's so cute when she looks like that.
"So I wanted to watch the sunrise with you." I said snapping out of the gaze I was in.
"That's SO ROOOMMMANNNTICCC!" Sabrina said in a goofy way.
"Come here little darling. The sun will be rising any minute now." I said in a cowboy accent.
"Oh dear! But little old me could never watch anything this amazing with you." Sabrina said with her British accent. Throwing her hand to her forehead and pretending to faint she fell on my lap.
We both laughed. The sun started to rise. I saw something glisten in the sand. I picked it up. It was a special rock one of the natives told us about when we first got here.
-------------------
Sabrina
-------------------
The sun was rising. It was so beautiful. I saw something sparkle in the rising sunlight. It was a special rock the Hawaii natives told us about. I picked it up.
"Hey I found one half of special rock the Hawaii natives told us about. You know the one about whoever finds the other half is their true love. It's probably stupid or someth-" I was cutoff.
"I found the other half." Grayson said bewildered. I gazed into his green eyes as he stared into mine.
--------------
Grayson
--------------
I stared into her beautiful eyes. Wow it's destiny.
"I love you Sabrina."
"I love you too Grayson." She replied back. I smiled as she lashed in my lap as we watched the sunrise.