Apologize

Then I remembered. THE LIVE STREAM! I ran into the classroom to grab my phone.
"Did anyone happen to record the live stream?" I asked them. BethanyDolan_Life commented.
'I did'
"Ok guys thank you for watching! I'll be posting soon bye!" I rushed to close the live stream. I DM'ed BethanyDolan_Life.
Grayson=G BethanyDolan_Life=B
G: Hi Bethany its Grayson
B: OMG
G: ha ha ha yea! Could you please, please please send me a copy of the live stream. I will love you forever!
B: oh yea sure! No problem. I love you.
G: Love you too... Lifesaver👏
Yesssssssss! I thought to myself. I finally got the video. It was perfect! I ran to find Sabrina.
-------------------
SABRINA
-------------------
I found Ethan and Abby. I looked at them. They were so happy and smiling. I broke down into more tears.
"OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED SIS?" Ethan yelled running towards me opening his arms for a hug.
----------------
ETHAN
----------------
She hugged me back. I felt her tears in my shoulder.
"Gr-gr-Grayson cheated o-o-on me!" She managed to get out. My jaw dropped.
"Wait no this isn't right! He would never do this!" I reassured Sabrina.
Abby chimed in, "He loves you Sabrina." I nodded my head in agreement.
"He KISSED another girl!" She explained. My eyes widened and I mouthed 'oh' to Abby. Abby did the same.
"No she kissed me." I heard a voice say from the door frame.
"GO AWAY Grayson! You clearly we're all on her. Even if she kissed you, you liked it." Sabrina reasoned.
"Look at this!" Grayson raised his voice slightly. "Please, its an explanation."
He reached out his phone to her. She reluctantly took it and watched the video. Her eyes widened.
-----------------
SABRINA
-----------------
I just felt like the crappiest person ever. My eyes filled up with tears, how could I not believe him.
"I'm so sorry Grayson. Please forgive me." I said through my tears.
"Of course I forgive you!" He spread his arms open. I ran towards him, embracing the hug. He pulled back, and I looked at him confused.
"Just one question, are you on your period or something? You are super emotional." Grayson joked. I opened my mouth in a shocked face. The smiled and giggled.
"Yea, she is actually." Abby chimed in.
"Well so are you so...." I started.
"BESTFRIEND GOALS!" Abby yelled cutting me off. We both squealed and laughed. The guys looked at us uncomfortably.
"You guys would understand if you had a period." I explained to them. They nodded dramatically and we all laughed.
"HAWAII!" Ethan yelled. We all ran out the classroom and out of the school. This will be fun. Grayson pulled my arm. He kissed me.
"Best trip with the best girl." He whispered. We held hands and ran to the car.