The Road To School

I walked out the same time the boys did. We met at the end of our driveways. 
"Hey." I said to who I thought was Grayson. Then I saw a boy who also looked like Grayson walk behind him.
*PAUSE THE STORY A SECOND!!! The Dolans were 14 and their hair were styled the same and had the same colors. Ok back on*
"Hey." They both said at the same time.
"Oh that's so cool! You have a twin brother too!" I exclaimed.
"Too??" One of them asked.
I frowned remembering what happened, "Yea... I don't want to talk about it. So let's go to school!!"
"Wait,one thing." One of them said grabbing my arm. "I'm Grayson. That's my brother Ethan. People confuse us at least a hundred times a day."
"Yea!" chimed in Ethan. " I have a freckle on my cheek and by my eye. Gray has one on his chin."
I nodded taking a sip of my Starbucks. Not wanting to be rude I offered them cake pops.
"Yes please!!" They said excitedly. Grayson let out a little goofy smile. Ethan I just stared and laughed. We skated to school eating our breakfast.
After we ate it we started talking.
"How can you skate in heels??!!" Grayson questioned.
"I have skills. Hashtag Woman Empowerment."I said pretending to take a selfie. They laughed.
"But for real. I'm just athletic I play lacrosse, soccer, swim, softball, but I now focus most of my time to dance."
"Dance?" Ethan asked.
"Yeah, dance. It's one of the hardest sports out there. You want to see a cool trick?" I asked.
"Show me what you got." Grayson challenged. I hopped off my skateboard and handed it to him. I ran into a front aerial into a side aerial into a back handspring back tuck. I stood up straight and did a little curtesy.
"WHAT!!" Ethan yelled.
"SAVAGE 101!!" Yelled Grayson.
"I'm still in heels." I said laughing. "My hair must be a hot tamale mess." I walked up to Grayson To get my skateboard. He handed it to me then stopped his.
"No it looks fine." He whispered looking into my eyes as he pushed back a strand of hair out my face. I blushed and smiled.
"Yoo-hoo over here,third wheel Ethan!" Said Ethan awkwardly waiting for us.
"Oh oh yeah." I chuckled and hopped back on to skate.
"Hey what's your schedule this year?" Asked Grayson.
"Umm... Science, ELA, Health/Gym, Lunch, History, Band, and Math. All of the classes are honors by the way." I recalled.
"Wow we have the same schedule except I have art instead of band." Said Ethan.
"Yea Ethan is really smart. We Have Health/Gym, Lunch, Band, and Math. In actually really good with math. You see I'm dyslexic and it can be hard for me to read let alone comprehend what I'm reading." Said Grayson.
"But.... He is a math genius." Backed up Ethan. I nodded. I'm in awe of their uniqueness.
"Ok so who is going to be directing me to my classes?" I asked.
"I will!" Grayson answered quickly. "I mean I guess I will."
"Ok cool." I said trying to chill even though my head was about to burst with excitement. We finally pulled up to the school at 8:15. School starts at 8:30 and I'm loving it already.