The Test

----------------
GRAYSON
----------------
*THE DAY BAILEY AND GRAYSON HANGS OUT*
I woke up around 11:30. I was extremely tired from these past couple days, even though they were amazing. I realized that I was going to hang out with Bailey all day today. We were going to go this huge mall and then go to the arcade. I hope this goes well.
Sabrina is still asleep so I quietly tip toe out of the bed to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take a shower. I wrap the towel around my waist and try to find some clothes in the closet to wear.
"Hey Babe." Sabrina said in her morning voice sitting up in the bed.
"Hey. I'm hanging out with Bailey today but I have no idea what to wear. What should I wear?" I asked desperately for Sabrina's advice.
"Oh Grayson." She mumbled as she got out the bed and walked over to me.
"Should I style your hair too?" She joked.
"Ha ha ha very funny shortie." I replied turning my head down to her. I'm 5'11 and she is 5'7 it's adorable. She rolled her eyes in annoyance as she was looking through my clothes. She pulled out my favorite ripped black jeans, a green tank top, and a red bandana.

"Here wear this with your black and white high top converses

"Here wear this with your black and white high top converses. Oh yeah and I washed your lucky underwear last night they are in the top dresser." She informed me with a smirk as she handed me my clothes.
"Great! Thank you! Wait.... How do you know I have lucky underwear?" I asked confused.
"I didn't until now." Sabrina started laughing hysterically. I put her over my shoulder and plopped her on the bed.
"GRAYSON NO!" She yelled in between laughs. I leaned in to kiss her but she pushed me off with her hand.
"Morning breath." She said with a 'DUR' tone.
"Oh ok." I lied as I started to walk towards the bathroom. I heard her unlock her phone. I turned around.
"BUT I DONT CARE!" I yelled. I ran towards her and our lips crashed together.  She fell back to the bed. I lifted up her shirt to show her stomach. I blowed on her stomach to make a farting sound (like you would do to babies). We both just started laughing.
"Gr-gra-Grayson, sto-stop!" She said in between laughs.
"Not unless you say Grayson is the sexiest human being in the world." I teased her.
"You-a-are." She agreed. I stopped. We were still giggling.
"Go get dressed doofus." She said pushing me lightly towards he bathroom.
"Or I'll get dressed in here as you fix that morning breath in the there." I teased pointing to the bathroom. She nodded and rolled her eyes as she got up. I got dressed.
"Sabrina can you help me adjust this bandana." I lightly yelled so she could here me through the door and the water from the shower.
"Yeah let me rinse off real quick." She replied. I plopped down on the bed and opened Twitter and read tweets from my fans.
The shower cut off. Moments later Sabrina stepped out with a towel around herself.
"Ok what did you want me to help you with?" She asked. I couldn't help but stare at her chest.
"GRAYSON!" She yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? Oh yeah, er, uh, I wanted you fix my bandana." I replied. She rolled her eyes again and motioned me to stand up. I stood up and she fixed it.
"Awe my baby is looking so handsome. Bailey will love it! Oh also I should probably tell you he is bisexual so I hope you know that." She said. I nodded.
"Ok I'm going to meet him in the lobby Bri. I'll see you tonight." I said giving her a quick peck on the lips. I then walked out the door and headed to the lobby.
----------------
Sabrina
----------------
Grayson left. So I decided to text Abby. Today was my semi-test with Cameron. We always talked to each other but we never go to hang out like we are today, but we all love (old) Magcon so today should be fun.

Then I texted Cameron

I then got a message from Bails (bailey's nickname)

OMG CAMERON DALLAS GOT US V.I.P SEATS BACKSTAGE!! I couldn't contain myself I just screamed. Cameron bursted into my room.
"WHAT HAPPENED? Did you kill somebody?" Cameron asked. I couldn't talk so I just showed her the messages.
"NO WAY!" She yelled. We both yelled jumping up and down yelling. Jack,Nate, and Aaron all bursted into the room.
"What's going on?" Nate asked. Cameron tossed him my phone and the boys all read. Nate rolled his eyes and tossed my phone on the bed.
"I thought someone was getting murdered." Jack commented.
"Just buy me some Carter merch. Cartaaahhhh stawp it!" Aaron said. The boys looked at him confused.
"What I like Magcon too!" Arron defended himself. We all laughed.
"Anyways you guys go. Where are you guys going anyways?" I asked.
"Just exploring so more of Hawaii." Jack said.
"Ok cool. We have 35 minutes to get ready soooo, scaddattle." Cameron said to the guys. I giggled as they left.
"Bye!" I said and waved.
Cameron turned on some music from her phone. We jammed out while getting ready. I changed into a new outfit Grayson picked me out from urban outfitters.

I braided my hair into a side fishtail that was quite messy

I braided my hair into a side fishtail that was quite messy. Cameron decided to do my makeup, which she did greatly!
"Thanks Cameron. Let me just say we look hot!" I added. She giggled as she put up the rest of her makeup.
"Hey girls let me get dressed and then let's HAVE FUN!" Abby said walking into the room.
"WHOO!" We yelled.