MAGCON

Lunch, the movies and the mall was great and we are now in our way to the convention center for MAGCON. Cam was driving and Abby was in the front seat and I was in the back.
"So how does Bailey even know Cameron Dallas?" Asked Abby.
"Modeling." I answered back simply as I was scrolling through Nash Grier's Instagram feed.
"Ooh. You know, your brother is really cute." Cameron reminded me.
"Well duh! He looks like me!" I joked we all laughed.
"I can't believe we are meeting MAGCON! How much longer until we get there?" I asked Cameron.
"Uhhh. About 10 more minutes." she said.
"How much money do you guys have for merch. I have two hundred." Abby said playing with the dog face on snapchat.
"200 hundred." Cameron replied.
"Guys... We get free merch, my brother KNOWS Cam!" I reminded them.
Abby and Cameron's jaws dropped. I laughed.
"Well that's awesome!" Abby exclaimed.
"Wait wait wait! This is Cameron's song!" Cameron said turning up the radio. We all laughed and started yinging. Yes yinging, it's a mix of yelling and singing. I know sooo creative.
"SHE A GOOD GIRL BUT SHE KNOW SHE BAD THOUGH!" We yinged.
"Shake that." Yinged Cameron.
"Work that!" I yinged.
"Move that!" Abby yinged.
"OH YEAH!" We all yinged.
*Few minutes after yinging*
"We are here!" Exclaimed Cameron. We all cheered. We came earlier than most of people so we could get a good parking space. That plan didn't work out. We barely could find a parking space but found one in the front.
"Okay girls don't forget you still have boyfriends. A.K.A my brothers. But if you make out with Matthew I won't tell." Cameron joked. She winked. We all laughed and got out the car.
*In The Entrance*
I checked my phone as we were approaching the entrance to MAGCON. 5:00 P.M. MAGCON starts in an hour and a half.
"Cameron Dolan! Sabrina and Abby!" A girls voice yelled behind us. We all turned around.
"Can we get a picture?" A short blonde hair girl with pink ends asked. Cameron, Abby, and I looked at each other and shrugged.
"We would love to." Abby said.
We took a picture with her and a couple other girls.
"Okay we will see you guys later. Until next time." I said to the fans.Abby, Cam, and I waved as we walked inside. I checked my phone. 5:27 P.M.
"Time?" Asked Abby.
"5:27" I answered. We came up to a security guard.
"Ummm hi, we were supposed to ask for Cameron Dallas on the behalf of Bailey Miller." I nervously said to a security guard. He looked on a paper on his clipboard.
"Cameron, Abby, and Sabrina?" He asked. We nodded in return. He unlocked the door and opened it for us. "Right this way girls. Will you be purchasing any merchandise today?" He asked.
"Yes we are. Cameron said it was free." Abby said.
"Umm I'll go find him. The merchandise station is right at the end of this hall." The security guard said.
*At the Merch Station*
I decided to get a couple things. I pick out out some Mahogany cat ears, a phone case, a carter crop top, Hayes sweatpants, and a beanie. I decided to put the ears and phone case on.

 I decided to put the ears and phone case on