Hawaii Happiness

Ethan, Abby, Grayson, Alex, Aaron, Jack, Nate, Cameron,her friends and I all boarded our flight at 11:30PM. We went in with hoodies to cover our faces so people wouldn't recognize us. It worked!
We sat in first class. Grayson, Alex and I sat together (with me in between them).
"Lucky Alex over here has a back to back to a vacation." I commented a few minutes after the plane took off.
"Oh that's so true!" Aaron exclaimed.
"Hey hey hey in my defense I was still working on the cruise ship! Royal Crush is an acting job after all." Alex defended himself.
"I can't believe you are 18!" I replied.
"Why is that?"
"You STILL don't have a girlfriend!" I teased him. Everyone laughed.
"I'm just waiting for the right time and person." Alex replied. I shrugged. I turned to Grayson who was looking out the window.
"It's not like I'm with the right person Alex, it's all good." I said to Alex. He raised an eyebrow at me. I winked.
"Wait what did you just say?" Grayson eventually asked. Everyone laughed harder.
"I mean come on. I think everyone knows Nash and Hayes Grier has my heart." I joked.
"We all know Sabrina is addicted to the Griers." Nate added. I nodded. That was completely true.
"Well then I will personally rip their 'piercing blue eyes' from them and hang it in my trophy case." Grayson joked trying to be serious.I smirked, I knew he couldn't keep a straight face. I stared at him and he stared back with a straight face. He then filled his cheeks with air trying to keep his smile and laugh back. I smirked harder. He bursted out laughing.
"Awe I love you." He breathed out. Wrapping one of his arms around my shoulder.
"You better." I said snuggling closer to him.
"Ethan can I sit with you and Abby. I think I'm going to get Cringebola." Alex joked. Ethan nor Abby responded. We turned around to look at them, to find out they were making out. We all bursted out laughing.
"Ugh the loner life." Alex pouted and joked. Grayson and I smiled at each other and went to sleep cuddled together.
I woke up to Jack shaking my arm. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Fans. Get up and get geared up. You, Abby, Cameron and her friends are going to meet us at the hotel. This might take a while.So just go. " He informed me.
"Thanks." I replied. He nodded. I turned around and shook Alex and Grayson.
"Guys get up. Your fans are waiting." I told them.
"Ok." Alex said rubbing his face. He stood up and stretched his butt directly in my face. I smacked it.
"That's to wake you up." I said. He chuckled and I giggled.
"How does my hair look?" Grayson asked. I laughed. I took my fingers and ran through it a couple times to comb it through.
"Good enough." I shrugged. He nodded. Grayson and Alex stood up and got our luggage out the compartments above us. Alex handed me my duffle bag and Grayson handed me my rolling suitcase. I kissed Alex on the cheek and pecked Grayson on the lips.
"See you guys at the hotel." I said getting with Abby as we left the plane. I took out my phone so I could snap chat all the fans.
"Keep walking girl. They won't recognize us if we keep walking." Abby reminded me. I nodded. Then all the guys came out and I could swear I went deaf for a second. The girls scream so loudly.
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." Abby and I started breaking out in a funny dance and song. Cameron joined in.
"Oh shoot guys we need to go." Cameron realized looking at the guys.
"Oh yeah we will be in some trouble." I said.
We started walking. I stopped and snook a quick picture of Gray and E talking to some fans.

 I stopped and snook a quick picture of Gray and E talking to some fans