First Day

"Here we are." Announced Ethan. I stared in awe. It looked like the high school on high school musical. I tried to ignore the fact that Zac Efron was here before because I was with the new Zac Efron.
"Let's Go!!" I said as I was putting my skateboard in my gym bag.
I stood in between them, we held hands innocently and walked in. I was about Ethan's height and Grayson was about an inch and a half taller than us. We stepped into the school and walked to the gym.
"This is where all the freshman stay until the bell rings." Ethan commented.
"Gotch ya fam." I replied eager to meet some people. Some guys ran up to us and by us I mean the twins.
"Sup twins. Who's the hottie?" Asked the tall guy. I blushed and looked at Grayson who was also looking at me. We both smiled awkwardly and then he answered.
"Jack, Aaron, Nate this is Y/N. Y/N this is Jack, the tall one, Aaron is the one with black hair, and Nate is the one with the strong jawline." Grayson introduced.
"Sup guys." I said trying to act cool. Even though I was so excited to meet 3 more cuties today.
"She is our new neighbor." Ethan added. I nodded and shook the guys hands.
"Did you get locker assignments yet?" Asked Nate.
"No." I replied.
"It's over in the cafeteria. You go to the clip board find your name and use the combination beside it." Informed Aaron.
"Thanks bro" said Grayson as we walked to the cafeteria.  We found our names and combinations. Then we walked back to the freshman hallway to our lockers. I put my gym bag and lunch box in my locker then I took out my skateboard and put it on the bottom. I strung up blue led lights across the top of my locker. I then clipped a picture of Bailey in my locker. Bailey was my brother but I don't like to talk about him,  I just like to remember him. I then hung up a picture of mom,dad, Bailey and I. I also hung up a mirror and a pencil holder. It was all set. I didn't even realize Grayson's locker was right beside mine and Ethan's was right beside him AND Jack, Nate, and Aaron we're all neighbors to Ethan Grayson and I.
For some reason the guys randomly huddled.
"Y/N get over here. We decided you are part of the Squad." Announced Grayson.
"Ummm... Ok." I said confused as I walked over to them. I heard gasps as they all hugged me. I turned around to see a group of girls about to faint.
"What is that all about?" I asked. The guys shrugged and chuckled.
"We need to get to class guys." Nate suggested.
"Yeah .... Where's the bathroom I need to dump out the rest of this Starbucks and wash my hands." I asked.
"I'll take you." Said Grayson.
"Yea and just sit with Nate and I during science." Ethan told me. I nodded. The guys looked each other in the eyes. "BREAK" they yelled like football players. Grayson took me to the girls bathroom.
"Uh, can I have the rest of the drink. Mocha cookie crumble is my favorite." He asked.
"Sure." I shrugged and handed him the cup. "I'll be right back."
I walked into the bathroom and there were more gasps. I started to wash my hands when a girl came up to me.
"Hi I'm Abby! Are you the girl who was hugging the Fantasy Five?" Asked the girl.
"Fantasy Five??" I asked confused.
"Jack, Aaron,Nate,Grayson, Ethan. Everyone knows who they are. They have been the hottest guys in our grade since kindergarten. Wait, you are new aren't you?" Abby asked.
"Yeah I'm new. The Twins are my neighbors and now I'm part of their 'squad' ,anyways I have to go, Grayson is waiting on me. See you later Abby!" I said drying my hands and throwing the towels in the trash as I scurried out of there.
"What took you so long?" Asked Grayson licking whipped cream off his lip.
"Some girl asked me why I hugged you and the guys." I replied. Hey at least that was my first conversation with someone the twins didn't introduce me to. We walked to my science class.
"I'm in ELA it's to the right of science if you need someone to punch Ethan's annoying self." Grayson joked. I chuckled.
"Thanks." I thanked him. "Wish me luck."
"No no no you aren't going in there alone. I texted Ethan to come out and walk in with you." Grayson told me.
"OMG thank you!! I was so nervous. Thanks Gray!! But go to class it starts in like 2 minutes."
"Ok see you after class." As soon as he walked into the class room Ethan walked out with Nate.
"Y/N, you ready?Class is starting." Ethan informed me. I nodded and walked with him and Nate to a science table in the front of the class room.
"Good Morning Class! I'm Mrs.Cole." said our teacher. She was average height, looked like the age of 40, with brown wavy hair down a little past her shoulders. She had a big bright smile like Nate. She was holding a monogrammed coffee cup and sat on a black stool in the front of the class talking to us. She had small purple reading glasses.
*end of science class*
You Nate and Ethan walked out.
"I like her." Ethan said.
"I like her but I have a feeling she is going to be meaner and meaner as the year goes on." I replied.
"Yeah." Nate agreed. We walked to ELA and passed Jack, Grayson, and Aaron. Grayson and I passed each other and he gave me a wink. Nate, Ethan, and I sat down in three desk in the front of the class.
"Hey Class I'm Mrs. Thorne." said our ELA teacher. She had a light southern accent with short blonde hair. She was super funny, and sarcastic. I loved her. She also had a monogrammed coffee mug and a monogrammed clipboard.
*at the end of ELA*
"See you kids tomorrow. Don't forget to go to your locker to get your gym bags or lunch bags." She said as she waved us goodbye.
"I LOVE her." We all said at once. We all laughed.
"Let's go meet with the rest of the squad at our lockers so we can go to gym." Nate decided. Luckily I have gym with all of the guys. We talked and walked until we got to our lockers. I put my back pack in there and pulled out my lunch bag and gym bag. Grayson walked up to me.
He started talking "How was class?ELA was lit right?"
I shut my locker so he didn't see Bailey and ask questions. "Yea it was great!" I answered. I smiled and he smiled back.
"Can I walk with you." He asked.
"Sure." I said. We walked awkwardly side by side for a little then I grabbed his hand and he grabbed back. I looked into his eyes and smiled. He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed until I looked like a tomato. We chatted until we came to the locker rooms.
"Ok see you in like 2 minutes." I said waving bye as I walked into the locker room. I changed into my gym outfit.