Sleepover?

We finally got to his house. We walked up the stairs to his porch as he unlocked the house.
"MOM, CAM I'M HOME!" He yelled as we walked into the house. It was warm and inviting, I LOVED IT!
"Who is cam?" I asked.
"Oh I meant Cameron, my sister. You know the sister I talk about all the time?" He replied.
"Oh yeah. Cam just got me off guard. Can I meet her?" I asked eager.
"Sure. CAM get your butt down here this instant young lady!" Yelled Grayson. I soon heard footsteps go down the stairs I got extremely nervous all of a sudden. I guess I squeezed Grayson's hand unconsciously or something because he mouthed to me 'calm down'. Then she was all the way down stairs.
"Cameron this is Y/N. Y/N this Cameron." Grayson introduced us. She smiled politely.
"My brother wasn't kidding when he said you were beautiful." She said shaking my hand.
"Same to you. I love your hair." I complimented.
"Oh thanks." She said. She turned to Grayson.
"How did you even score a girl like her?" She teased. Grayson rolled his eyes.
"Let me take selfie of this monumental day!" Grayson announced as he took a quick pic.

They look so much the same as if they could be twins.
"Well I have to run and meet up with MY boyfriend. See ya later Gray. Nice meeting you Y/N." Cameron said walking out the door.
"Nice meeting you too." I replied.
"Bye Cam!" Gray called after her. "Ok now for my mom..... Who isn't even here."
"What?" I asked confused once again.
"I forgot my mom left tonight to go to New York.
"Oh ok that's cool."I replied.
"Let's go to my room." Grayson suggested handing his hand out towards me. I smiled and took it as we ran upstairs.
"Let's watch a children's movie!" He said as he jumped onto the bed. I jumped right beside him.
"Great idea." I said smiling as I was looking into his eyes.
"Good, which one? I was thinking Disney. Anything Disney brings back childhood." He said goofy yet seriously at the same time. I nodded in agreement.
"MULAN! It's my favorite Disney movie of all time. HASHTAG WOMAN EMPOWERMENT!" I yelled. Grayson looked at me scared then busted out laughing at me. I smiled and blushed in embarrassment.I joined him laughing as well. Grayson finally calmed down and turned on Netflix. He clicked the account that said 'GraySwagDab'.
"Wow you are such a goof." I said chucking at his ridiculous name.
"Oh I need to change it anyways." Grayson said chuckling. He clicked settings, then change username. He typed in 'Y/N'sBae'.
"That's right." He said looking down and back up to me waiting for my reaction.
"You're so sweet. What did I ever do to deserve you?" I questioned.
"You are yourself. What did I ever do to deserve you?"He replied grabbing my hands. He leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him. We drew back smiling with our foreheads still touching.
"GOD YOU'RE SO HOT!" Grayson yelled. I couldn't help but giggle.
"NO YOU'RE HOT!" I yelled back.
"NO YOU ARE!" He yelled back. He jumped on top of me and caused a make out session. We finally stop and he was in a push up position on top of me. My hands were by my head, and my hair was a mess.
I whispered, "Ok you win." He smiled and helped me sit back up. He turned on Mulan as I sat beside him with my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. I blushed.
"Will you be the Mulan to my Li Shang?" Grayson asked.
"You are such a geek!" I said shoving him lightly.
"Oh yeah?" He asked.
"Yeah. You are lucky you are cute." I joked.
"I guess I am."Grayson joked running his fingers through his hair dramatically (like Uncle Jesse from Full House). We busted out laughing.
Soon Mulan 2 came on and we watched it. Some how we ended in this weird position and Grayson fell asleep. So I took a snapchat picture.

I turned off the movie and fell asleep